What are some of the best players clubs in Vegas?

aslan

shadroch said:
Works for me;)
Yesterday the link would not download or whatever the correct terminology is; after several minutes I canceled it. Encouraged by your success I tried today and it appeared after a brief delay. Thanks.

to comp or not to comp

To paraphrase that immortal bard Aslan above.

There are those who do & those who don't.
Some always, some sometimes, others never.
There are those who wish they had.
There are those who wish they never had!

Last edited:

arrando

shadroch said:
Tropicana, Four Queens, Fiesta
I'm wondering what the expected value of tropicana's player's club promotion is. On the same day, they will reimburse you 50% of you slot loss up to $200. What is my ev on this promo and how I am supposed to play it? Do I just put $200 in the slot machine and play through it or what?

shadroch

arrando said:
I'm wondering what the expected value of tropicana's player's club promotion is. On the same day, they will reimburse you 50% of you slot loss up to $200. What is my ev on this promo and how I am supposed to play it? Do I just put $200 in the slot machine and play through it or what?
I'll tell you how I did it.
I played a $5 slot- double diamonds for the $200. Had I hit something big, i'd have been done with it, but I didn't and lost my $200 in about 15 minutes. Stood on line for awhile( the promo was new then) and had $100 loaded onto my card. Went to the bar right by the promo booth and played BJ for $2 a hand until I cycled thru the $100. Cashed out for about $110 and had two free beers. My next time in town I did the same, only I also ate in the coffe shop with the $17 in comps I earned playing thru the $200.
Ended up winning a few dollars and got a free meal out of it. Now I get quarterly postcards for free rooms and free tickets to a show. The first couple also had some freeplay but the more recent ones don't.

Sonny

arrando said:
On the same day, they will reimburse you 50% of you slot loss up to $200.
And then they give you another 50% the following month, right? My understanding was that they reimburse your entire loss in slot play, they just break it up over 2 trips. Has that changed?

-Sonny-

shadroch

Sonny said:
And then they give you another 50% the following month, right? My understanding was that they reimburse your entire loss in slot play, they just break it up over 2 trips. Has that changed?

-Sonny-
They have finetuned it a bit. It used to be you got half back the same day and the other half on the first day of the next month, but I think too many people were playing it on the 30th and 31st of months and being able to cash it all in in a single trip.
I'm not sure when you get the second half back, but its a bit longer wait than it used to be. You still get 100% back, in total.