Lucky Ladies side bet (21 + 3)

chichow

So what type of a side count works for this?

I basically only play it when the Hi-Low count gets skewed very high and/or when one of the three groups 2-5 / 6-9 / 10s gets effectively removed from the deck.

chichow

What's the specific definition of LL and 21+3?

Then what counting strategies should be used for the two? I am open to referring to weblinks.

Thanks

weavin42

The reason for the suits emphasis, is that is the easiest of the "+3" hands to get. I've been meaning to write some code for about 3 months now to test a count I've developed to beat 21 + 3. My idea is slightly different than scooters, and would probably require 2 people to execute it properly (one could do it, maybe). I will post my results whenever I get around to writing the code. My life is pretty hectic, full school schedule and full time job. Those two things keep me pretty busy, plus I like to play blackjack from time to time as well. :grin:

Josh

PS The nice thing about the 21 + 3 tables in KC are they are all 6 deck with really good pen. at $5 min. The side bet is $1-100. I *think* the side count can be more profitable than regular counting.