Has anyone here played at River Rock north of San Francisco?

SO and I are planning to go there tomorrow night. Maybe we'll see you and you'll be having better luck ;)

I have to admit, though, your posts about getting creamed are starting to scare me :eek:

Positive variance and good cards to all.

Edited to add: No, I'm not wearing the bracelet in my avatar.

Last edited:

BJLFS

RorySF said:
SO and I are planning to go there tomorrow night. Maybe we'll see you and you'll be having better luck ;)

I have to admit, though, your posts about getting creamed are starting to scare me :eek:

I'm probably going to Cache Creek tomorrow. Better chance of Wonging.

BJLFS

RorySF said:

BTW the variance has shifted to positive. Went to Reno/Tahoe and crushed the tables. Went to Cache Creek yesterday and won also. Going up to River Rock tomorrow.

cyclist

BJLFS: Appreciate your reports on River Rock, but FYI, if you post your outcomes everytime you go, it shouldn't take anyone too long to figure out exactly who you are. A few posts that say "Lost all my money at River Rock today" and it could be clear to the staff there who you are. Especially since they have a small number of tables.

By the way, last time I was there, I got destroyed too.

BJLFS

cyclist said:
BJLFS: Appreciate your reports on River Rock, but FYI, if you post your outcomes everytime you go, it shouldn't take anyone too long to figure out exactly who you are. A few posts that say "Lost all my money at River Rock today" and it could be clear to the staff there who you are. Especially since they have a small number of tables.
I think they know I count. lol They must think it's cute. Red chipper and all.

By the way, last time I was there, I got destroyed too.
I'm going up tomorrow and seeing what happens BTW.

BJLFS

Well went up and played for 2 hours. Lost my session BR. The dealer was experiencing her own positive variance. At one point the count went very high - probably around a TC 7. Quadrupled my bet and lost. Anyways that's the way it went for the session. Ate a comped lunch and came back.

BJLFS

Well I went up today. In the first hour I lost almost all my BR. Then made a come back through out the day and made a profit. Talk about a roller coaster ride.