glasgow any ?

Hi I'm currently learning card counting recently. I know BJ strategy off by heart and have purchased 'The world's greatest Blackjack book' by Lance Humble and Carl Cooper.

I'm interested to know what places in Glasgow offer 4 deck BJ with favourable conditions and no CSM? I also use the Braun counting system.

FLASH1296

Hopefully there is NO "Lucky Ladies" in Glasgow.

Damn side-bets cost you money by slowing down the game.

The occasional bets you may make on it will not

likely compensate you for the time lost.

ycming

There are perfect pairs and the 3-Card bet that pays 9-1 if you get either, str/flush/str flush/ 3 of a kind.

Ming

Is there anywhere UK based to do 4 deck blackjack. Six deck according to the information I've read requires a more sophisticated counting method.

Can I ask what locations in Glasgow don't use CSM?

UK-21

Philip said:
Is there anywhere UK based to do 4 deck blackjack. Six deck according , to the information I've read requires a more sophisticated counting method.
No it doesn't. BS for four and six decks games are the same, and if you use a balanced count, Hi-Lo (as per the movie "21") being the most common, the principle and indices are the same. I'm not aware that there are any four-deck specific indices to apply?

Visit Napoleons in Leicester Square, London, or Sheffield to find four deck shoe dealt blackjack. The pen in the London venue can be pretty awful though and render the game unbeatable, despite the four decks.

Good luck.