In the interest of protecting, prolonging and milking AC flashers, I like to suggest the following "Thou Shall NOTs" for AC Holecarders:
1) Thou shall not stiff flashers, i.e., some disgruntle flashers may hustle tips loudly and cause unwanted- attentions from pitcritters.
2) Thou shall not play the same flashers too frequently, i.e., use another hire-hands/anchormen for the same flashers, perhaps?
3) Thou shall not bare your eyeballs, i.e., find a way to hide your eyeballs from pitcritters--- some special eye-wears, perhaps? Numbers and naked-eyes don't lie
4) Thou shall not take a "break" every time when a relief dealer comes around, i.e., Holecarders should want to blend in like most winners without 'discrimination".
5) Thou shall not cash out at the cage immediately, i.e., extend your cat and mouse game a little longer. Return and cash in chips during the next shift, perhaps?
6) Thou shall not associate with anyone at all in the "workplace"., i.e., AC pitcritters have widely practiced "guilt or damn by association". They instantly call the eyes and cage to ID anyone who comes and associates with the BIG WINNER.
7) Thou shall NOT blatantly pocket chips, i.e., if pitcritters suspect you of down-southing, then all missing chips from the tray will be credited against your account, including other lucky SOBs' winnings. If your winnings are inflated, then casinos' winning records are harmful to your pocketbook when IRS audits your schedule C.
Good jobs guys for hitting casinos where it hurts...their pocketbooks