Harrahs sued over promo (a year ago)

Wow, all that over $15! I guess it was worth it to persue it in court if it was certain she would win. 8 AM is a weird time to define a new "day". It should be midnight local time or midnight Vegas time.
 
Casinos constantly put in stupid trips and twists into promos to frustrate and annoy customers to not use, its basically bait and switch.

A lot of promos for new users are a pain or come with a bunch of weird obscure rules. Remembered there was a promo in Bally's AC for a free buffet, but you had to wait 30 minutes after playing with your card. WTF, I'm sitting at a table for 5 hours, then I have to wait half an hour for a buffet?

Good for the litigants. Unfortunately I guess it didn't go far enough, the casino management should be put in jail for their bait and switch tactics.
 
Casinos constantly put in stupid trips and twists into promos to frustrate and annoy customers to not use, its basically bait and switch.

A lot of promos for new users are a pain or come with a bunch of weird obscure rules. Remembered there was a promo in Bally's AC for a free buffet, but you had to wait 30 minutes after playing with your card. WTF, I'm sitting at a table for 5 hours, then I have to wait half an hour for a buffet?

Good for the litigants. Unfortunately I guess it didn't go far enough, the casino management should be put in jail for their bait and switch tactics.

That seems excessive.
 
Back
Top