Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old September 1st, 2011, 03:53 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy C1 View Post
Believe it or not, I pretty much agree with what you said in that post. The exception is that I believe we DO know how he would govern if he were allowed to.

BillyC1
Considering the huge number of surprises, if you actually believe this, I'd say you should be able to predict the winners of every NFL game.

In any case, people should criticize others for what they do, not for what they thought they would have done.
Old September 1st, 2011, 03:57 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post

As for me, no one could disagree with your politics more nor recommend your products more.
Amen to that! Keep up the excellent work, Qfit! Umm, maybe the Congress should investigate your monopoly on products related to Blackjack AP. j/k
Old September 1st, 2011, 04:09 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aslan View Post
Amen to that! Keep up the excellent work, Qfit! Umm, maybe the Congress should investigate your monopoly on products related to Blackjack AP. j/k
Thanks. Of course the reason I have a monopoly, is because there's no money in it. So, everyone else has given up.
Old September 1st, 2011, 04:25 PM
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automatic Monkey View Post
I agree with what you are saying here, and it is a big mistake for anyone to carry these discussions over to the AP world. One of the reasons a lot of admins do not like "fight clubs" or extraneous discussions is that they do sometimes carry over into the legitimate part of the site when people are imperfect in their compartmentalization discipline. It happens on BJ21 all the time.

As for me, no one could disagree with your politics more nor recommend your products more.
I agree with the above. I go to no other sites so fight clubs and such are foreign to me.
I refuse to financially help businesses that want to remove way of life as i know it. Yes
Qfit this is the way business works. My father had a few businesses over his time of which i was involved in and i saw how it worked.
I dont own Qfits product, i have seen it. It seems to be the best out there. The best will survive. I'm not interested in it , i have no need for it. Others do.

As for me, i also disagree with your politics .

Machinist
Old September 1st, 2011, 06:03 PM
Executive Member

A few words on the comparison of Social Security with Bernie Madoff.

Madoff caused enormous pain to about 14,000 people. Nearly all of them were rich to start with, and thought they had the social status to get even richer because they were special people. They were guaranteed results that any knowledgeable person would know were nuts (14% in a recession week after week). Obviously this does not excuse his monstrous behavior. Iím just making a comparison.

Social Security has helped scores of millions of people. It has caused enormous pain to about zero people. It has not run out of money. It has lasted 75 years. It can continue to exist with very minor adjustments based on the fact that people live longer and are far more healthy than in the 30s.

I really wish people would not make such comparisons. Itís like saying your neighbor is like Hitler because his crabgrass is encroaching on your petunias.