Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

  #1  
Old December 4th, 2011, 11:32 AM
moo321 moo321 is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Midwest
Posts: 3,812
Default Holy Rollers Screenings

I just wanted to ask Colin if there were any more screenings planned for the movie, particularly in the Midwest.

Also, let's try to keep this thread on the movie, not anything else.
  #2  
Old December 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
creeping panther's Avatar
creeping panther creeping panther is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,815
Default Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by moo321 View Post
I just wanted to ask Colin if there were any more screenings planned for the movie, particularly in the Midwest.

Also, let's try to keep this thread on the movie, not anything else.
I agree with you 100%

Also no personal attacks on Colin. I, for one, am happy he decided to post here.

CP
  #3  
Old December 5th, 2011, 02:37 AM
tbtot tbtot is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4
Default

I totally agree with you C.P. Having someone like Colin in your real contact list, not the social medias world of networking, but a list of people you actually contact for important matters about his areas of expertise.

He could be invaluable if you make friends, not only for the jokes and other stuff that comes along with meeting someone with shared similar interests, he could give you a mountain of positive E.V. in help and you not know it.

Just because he is young don't for a minute think that he does not know the game. He is what some would say a genius. Respect people like them. Even if the Christian thing is a sham, telling him that and having a bad attitude, WILL cost you a lot in possible future E.V.

They play on teams with mountains of cash and experience. Exploit this man if anything for all possible Positive e.v. and advantage you could gain from his knowledge, not trying to exploit his knowledge is stupid and goes against everything of what being an A.P. is about. Only when one Denys Ignorance, does one become enlightened.

And to get back on thread, I would love to know of any screenings within the next six months in the south, southeast, or mid west. Thank you
  #4  
Old December 5th, 2011, 03:38 AM
zengrifter's Avatar
zengrifter zengrifter is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: SoCal
Posts: 10,532
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbtot View Post
I totally agree with you C.P. Having someone like Colin in your real contact list, not the social medias world of networking, but a list of people you actually contact for important matters about his areas of expertise.

He could be invaluable if you make friends, not only for the jokes and other stuff that comes along with meeting someone with shared similar interests, he could give you a mountain of positive E.V. in help and you not know it.

Just because he is young don't for a minute think that he does not know the game. He is what some would say a genius. Respect people like them. Even if the Christian thing is a sham, telling him that and having a bad attitude, WILL cost you a lot in possible future E.V.

They play on teams with mountains of cash and experience. Exploit this man if anything for all possible Positive e.v. and advantage you could gain from his knowledge, not trying to exploit his knowledge is stupid and goes against everything of what being an A.P. is about. Only when one Denys Ignorance, does one become enlightened.
Are you one of the Holy Rollers too?
  #5  
Old December 5th, 2011, 05:40 AM
21gunsalute 21gunsalute is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Area 51
Posts: 1,144
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
I agree with you 100%

Also no personal attacks on Colin. I, for one, am happy he decided to post here.

CP
Okay God!
  #6  
Old December 6th, 2011, 08:22 AM
creeping panther's Avatar
creeping panther creeping panther is offline
Executive Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Midwest
Posts: 2,815
Default 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21gunsalute View Post
Okay God!
21, Go In Peace My Son, Your Sins Are Forgiven.
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:09 AM.


Forum Software vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2011 Bayview Strategies LLC