Blackjack and Card Counting Forums - BlackjackInfo.com

Old December 8th, 2011, 12:34 AM

Default Creeping Panther, Thanks For Confirming My Suspicions

Thanks for your private message. I was right about knowing you, and thanks for your email address. Believe it or not, I still have your phone number from over ten years ago. However, I don't know if it is still a valid number.

Anyway, like I mentioned to you before, if you ever have a Midwest Bash that is north of the 45th parallel I would be interested. You can always email me at midwestbjplayer@yahoo.com

With this site's message boards closing I think you would be the perfect candidate for starting a Midwest message board since you know so many of the Midwest players and love to post. At one time I belonged to a private message board and I believe it was hosted by boardhost.com but interest in it eventually died out.

Anyway, hope to run into you again sometime, but since it has been so many years I probably won't even recognize you.
Old December 8th, 2011, 06:03 AM
Executive Member

Default Midwest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midwest Player View Post
Thanks for your private message. I was right about knowing you, and thanks for your email address. Believe it or not, I still have your phone number from over ten years ago. However, I don't know if it is still a valid number.

Anyway, like I mentioned to you before, if you ever have a Midwest Bash that is north of the 45th parallel I would be interested. You can always email me at midwestbjplayer@yahoo.com

With this site's message boards closing I think you would be the perfect candidate for starting a Midwest message board since you know so many of the Midwest players and love to post. At one time I belonged to a private message board and I believe it was hosted by boardhost.com but interest in it eventually died out.

Anyway, hope to run into you again sometime, but since it has been so many years I probably won't even recognize you.

Next trip around the horn I will send you an email.

Ya, the same number, been here for 35 years. Email, call anytime.

I am going to do all I can with the DBJT and their new site to help them all I can. It will be nice since it will be only for Midwest players and will have a closed, private, section for people like us.

My Very Best,
CP
Old December 8th, 2011, 02:31 PM

Hey, when the next Midwest bash rolls around, send a message to gamemeister27 on youtube. That is by far the best way to contact me, as I don't have an email that I check regularly that isn't connected to my real name.
Old December 8th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Executive Member

My username at gmail (without the space) is how you can get ahold of me!
Old December 8th, 2011, 04:10 PM
Executive Member

Default Sage and Y

Let us keep Sage and Y in our thoughts and Prayers as Y, Sages lovely wife, is in ICU with a series of medical issues.

CP
Old December 9th, 2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeping panther View Post
Let us keep Sage and Y in our thoughts and Prayers as Y, Sages lovely wife, is in ICU with a series of medical issues.

CP
Will do!