Originally Posted by Friendo
- Downtown Vegas sucks - avoid it
- The Strip sucks - avoid it
- Foxwoods is H17 - avoid it
- You really shouldn't be counting anyway - just do more advanced stuff, which you don't know about
- Reno sucks - avoid it
- Bendover sucks - avoid it
- If you're playing an S17 DAS LS RSA 5.5/6 shoe, why aren't you playing better games?
- Whatever count you're using is too simple: upgrade
- Whatever count you're using is too complex and should be ditched for something simpler
- AC sucks (actually, I can't think of anyone arguing the other side of this one)
- Shuffle tracking and ace sequencing are vital: why haven't you learned them?
- Shuffle tracking and ace sequencing have destroyed many bankrolls: stick with counting
- Biloxi blows - avoid it
- You're Wonging out at -1? Why not Wong out at +1?
- You're Wonging out at -1? Why not stick around and give the shoe a little more time?
LOL! Always liked your posts!
I guess the only thing left for you to do is to ask the wife to color you up! Remember that one?
Hope to see you at another site.