Craps Master for Moderator

Craps Master for Moderator!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Craps Master

The moderators on this site are very much inactive. Joep's last login was April 8th, and, while swog did login on May 17th, he has put up all of 11 posts in over a year's time at this site. It is time for a new member to step up and take their place, and the person for that job is me, Craps Master. Why? Because of my tremendous sense of integrity, my vast amount of knowledge about the game, my magnanimy toward the newbies, and my dedication toward the principles of advantage play. What's more, as an outsider to the BlackjackInfo community, I bring a fresh perspective and new insight to the forums that others do not. Throw in my extensive knowledge of the workings of vBulletin, and you can see that the choice has practically been made for you.

Craps Master said:
The moderators on this site are very much inactive. Joep's last login was April 8th, and, while swog did login on May 17th, he has put up all of 11 posts in over a year's time at this site. It is time for a new member to step up and take their place, and the person for that job is me, Craps Master. Why? Because of my tremendous sense of integrity, my vast amount of knowledge about the game, my magnanimy toward the newbies, and my dedication toward the principles of advantage play. What's more, as an outsider to the BlackjackInfo community, I bring a fresh perspective and new insight to the forums that others do not. Throw in my extensive knowledge of the workings of vBulletin, and you can see that the choice has practically been made for you.
Well, its a split vote, we need MORE VOTES! Get out the vote! zg

blackchipjim

moderate?

I think by definition alone the vote is moot point. The purpose of the position speaks for itself. I won't rush to judgement but a person has to prove himself before he is considered. I have a question anyway, who said this is a democracy on this site. You choose to visit or not and participation is voluntary and doesn't affect your life one iota. blackchipjim

Sonny

We sure are getting a lot of first-time posts from brand new members. Is that something we should expect more of if CM is a moderator? We haven't really heard his game plan yet.

Honestly I am very grateful for CM's participation here, but I'm not convinced we should get new moderators just yet. As Shadroch said, let's give it some more time.

-Sonny-

Last edited:
GoldenVision said:
He makes this worthless beef parked in turd town website actually have a boom and a pop. Never heard those sounds before? I’ll let you in on a little secret: it is nothing more than the sound of your head coming out of your ass and seeing the light.
I had an acid trip like that once - it changed my life! z(boom-*pop*)g

Last edited:

Canceler

Too much time on my hands

Sonny said:
We sure are getting a lot of first-time posts from brand new members.
Yes, we are.

Average length of membership here for those voting (so far):

Yes (11): 135 days
No (16): 288 days

GoldenVision said:
I give Craps Master the big yes vote. He makes this worthless beef parked in turd town website actually have a boom and a pop. Never heard those sounds before? I’ll let you in on a little secret: it is nothing more than the sound of your head coming out of your ass and seeing the light. As I read the stuff here I begin to realize that most of the moderators and posters couldn’t count their balls twice and get the same answer let alone pass on any thing worthwhile like the Craps Master has been so eloquently doing. Instead of having a real pro like CM as a moderator you would rather have all the missing trash from the trailer parks be your leaders? It is mind boggling to say the least. Let me know if I say anything that offends you.......I may want to offend you later.
BJINFO - :laugh:"..this worthless beef parked in turd town website..." :laugh:
I guess thats a vote for crapMaster. zg

Last edited:

Brutus

GoldenVision said:
I give Craps Master the big yes vote. He makes this worthless beef parked in turd town website actually have a boom and a pop. Never heard those sounds before? I’ll let you in on a little secret: it is nothing more than the sound of your head coming out of your ass and seeing the light. As I read the stuff here I begin to realize that most of the moderators and posters couldn’t count their balls twice and get the same answer let alone pass on any thing worthwhile like the Craps Master has been so eloquently doing. Instead of having a real pro like CM as a moderator you would rather have all the missing trash from the trailer parks be your leaders? It is mind boggling to say the least. Let me know if I say anything that offends you.......I may want to offend you later.
I am quite appalled, sir.
if CM should happen to be named as a mod, will the free drinks flow 24-7?
and about the cocktail waitresses, are they open game?

Status
Not open for further replies.