6 Deck, what system?

6 Deck. Dealer hits Soft 17 (H17), double after splitting allowed (DAS), no resplitting aces, surrender available.

What system would you prefer? Any level two is fine, with or without ace SC. And what bet spread? 75% penetration. How big bankroll in units should be enough?

Thanks guys! :)

Snubbler said:
6 Deck. Dealer hits Soft 17 (H17), double after splitting allowed (DAS), no resplitting aces, surrender available.

What system would you prefer? Any level two is fine, with or without ace SC. And what bet spread? 75% penetration. How big bankroll in units should be enough?

Thanks guys! :)
Hi Lo, very strongly recommend ---
don't use level 2 for 6d.
1. u may make mistake/mis-count but u don't aware--- Level 2
2. easier get tired, play shorter hour.
3. need to more concentrate n focus , more look like a pro.

Hi Lo --
can behave like a causal player, at least more likely, chat with dealer, flirt with the blonde next to u, even back count 2 tables [not me].......
win more for 6d in long run, the most important thing.
simple is good, less is more.

pfsw said:
How much larger advantage will it be using a level 2 count instead of Hi Lo? (Approx)
Depends on the level 2 count. I would recommend sticking with a level 1 count though. Its easier and less mistakes equals greater EV. The more difficult the system of counting, the greater chances of mistakes in counting/betting and that will reduce your EV.

bigplayer

pfsw said:
How much larger advantage will it be using a level 2 count instead of Hi Lo? (Approx)
A strong level two system like Zen or Hi-Opt II will win about 5% faster at six deck than a basic one level system like High-Low. If you have incredibly deep penetration you might win 8% to 10% faster. I would recommend Zen for shoes before attempting a count that requires an Ace side count.

Honestly, for new players who choose to play mostly shoes I'd recommend just learning TKO as described in "The Color of Blackjack". No conversions to do...it's as easy as it gets. If you play a mix of games and want the best all around count you should learn Zen as there is no side count of Aces to drain your energy.

If you think you can play more time each day using High-Low then a two level count will actually cost you money as it does require a bit more mental effort.