2 1/2 hour craps roll at Harrahs LV

So I have not been around lately Ive been doing a lot with the business however on my last trip to LV I hit a 2 1/2 hour roll. Dice control was not involved in anyway what so ever.

I was at a 5 min table when the epic roll hit. The pshooter managed to hit all of the fire bet points and then some. The table for some reason would not press any of their bets so out of the entire thing most made only a couple hundred. On the other hand a few of my pressed bets easily made it into quad digits resulting in massive wins.

Once in a lifetime thing I just wanted to share :)

Oh you should have seen the fire bet the next round. People were tossing everything they could on it just to have it taken away.

FLASH1296

I imagine that many people here know about the well-bublicized case of the old lady, who,
on her first crack at a craps table, last May, (shattering the old record) ,held the dice for
several hours, for a stunning 155 rolls before "crapping out" !

The pathetic part, of course, is that, (contrary to popular 'urban myth'), once again,
as is normal, there were no parlay betters to be found, so the house's losses were laughable.

Needless to say, an individual betting progressively, would have been betting the table max
(I believe that it was $5,000) and taking full odds on their way to winning a tidy fortune of what, a million bux ?

FLASH1296

Recently I witnessed an evening of craps at Ballys in A.C.

Ballys offers 10 X Odds. No store in N.J. or CT offers same.

I am a "wrong" bettor. I got killed.

EVERYONE else won big time for the entire evening.

Nobody EVER took full odds , except for me.

There were two young [very drunk] denizens of a particularly infamous public housing project who started with a hundred dollar bill each.

They each won roughly $50,000 - $60,000.

They refused to color up.

Dozens of others prospered for small fractions of the above.