Barona conditions?

21forme

I expect to be in SDgo in the near future and am planning a trip to Barona. I plan to play anon there. Will this be a problem for green to light-mid black on their shoe games? I do not plan to play their single deck game.

Mimosine

21forme said:
I expect to be in SDgo in the near future and am planning a trip to Barona. I plan to play anon there. Will this be a problem for green to light-mid black on their shoe games? I do not plan to play their single deck game.

No, you will not have a problem at all. They have an OK DD game depending on PEN that will tolerate heavy black action without issue. Play on a card if they sweat you too much and all will be ok.

There shoe games are actually quite good, black action no problem. If you can find a $15 min table you'll have better luck. Barona is one of the few places that don't have $25 min shoe games if I recall, so you might have a few other people at your table no matter what. It can get packed, but if you play off hours, you have have many great games to yourself.

21forme

Was there last week. The DD games were almost unplayable. Cut card was a few cards beyond 50%. I played heads up and as soon as someone else came along for the next shuffle, I left. The 6D games were decent. All were $10 mins.

Rincon

If playing DD only, you may want to try Harrahs Rincon. Very favorable rules (offer late surrender) with usually good pen (70 - 80%). At least this is what I have found during the day. $25 to $500 no problem.

Barona

I played Barona today and was surprised. The DD games offered surrender, split any card up to four times, $25 min, pen varied from 60% to 70% (4 or 5 spots being played), double any two cards and very little concern from the pit. It was a good day.