Arnold Synders new book?

I believe heard this mentioned one of the the latest gamblers book club podcast. Does anyone have any information (release date, what type of blackjack book is it going to be my guess is a update to blackbelt, etc) on this book?

Regards,
Phantom702

FLASH1296

If, playing BJ, I churn through a million dollars a year

(conservative estimate), then a (tax-deductible) expenditure

of 10 or 15 smackers is without any meaning at all.

If you have to concern yourself with such trivial cash

transactions how can you strive to become an A.P. ?

AussiePlayer

Delayed further

I had pre-ordered the book from Amazon, it was due to ship in Nov 2011. I just received an email from them telling me it will now be Jun 2012!

NAP

QFIT said:
Never understood the point of advertising and selling something that does not yet exist.
It's actually quite handy. I do it with Amazon quite often. They will do release date delivery so that the item arrives at your house the same day it is put on the shelves in the stores. You don't get charged until the item actually ships. So I pre-order stuff all the time from them when I see something that I know will interest me but I don't want to have to remember to come back and order it after some particular date in the future.

Dyepaintball12

NAP said:
It's actually quite handy. I do it with Amazon quite often. They will do release date delivery so that the item arrives at your house the same day it is put on the shelves in the stores. You don't get charged until the item actually ships. So I pre-order stuff all the time from them when I see something that I know will interest me but I don't want to have to remember to come back and order it after some particular date in the future.
I did the same with the new "Hawaii Five-0" season. Ordered it two months in advance because I didn't want to wait even one more second than necessary to get it.