Fiesta Rancho

FrankieT

Your opinion of it?

It seems pretty sweaty (guy calls green action every time a green hits the felt, and checks play if you try sticking a huge pile of reds down)

Also, they don't allow you to switch from two hands to one or one to two in same shoe.

Other than that, can't complain about conditions.

FrankieT

Actually I take that back, I wouldn't even go back there. The one handed play and the unreliability of the deck pen isn't worth it (seen cut range from 50% to 75%)

Daggers

tthree said:
How do you look ghetto?
Get some south pole jeans that is a size that sags if you don't have a belt but doesn't fall off completely. Get a belt with some silver studs in them (no idea what they're called or how best to explain, i have one though) and wear it with your jeans low. Get a normal black shirt or just a shirt that's not non-ghetto. try to walk with a swag but don't look fake. The swag will come easier with sagging pants because if you walk normal, they will fall off. Talk with a ghetto accent. Try not to sound too white. Listen to people to see how they talk and just mimic them. Just try not to talk to much and you'll be fine. lol im not stereotyping. Im just trying to explain how best to be real. but unless you grew up knowing that, it's almost impossible to fake it. I grew up going to a ghetto school.

As a middle aged white guy I am not sure I can pull that one off. Never got the sagging pants thing. It comes from having your belt taken away in jail. I would think they would be happy to have a belt again, wouldn't want to advertise they are a criminal or at least a bad one that gets caught and wouldn't want to look like a criminal if they weren't. Sometimes it's hard to figure people out.

Daggers

haha in those places, you don't get as much respect unless you did some time. They're advertising they you don't want to mess with them. Sometimes, they go to jail to learn stuff from their homies that's behind bars or take an order for a hit.

LV Bear

Administrator
Unplayable dump

Fiesta Rancho is an unplayable dump, for all but the tiniest-stakes players. No reason to go there at all. "Green action" called out -- LOL.

FrankieT

tthree said:
As a middle aged white guy I am not sure I can pull that one off. Never got the sagging pants thing. It comes from having your belt taken away in jail. I would think they would be happy to have a belt again, wouldn't want to advertise they are a criminal or at least a bad one that gets caught and wouldn't want to look like a criminal if they weren't. Sometimes it's hard to figure people out.
I've got you beat probably. My whiteness stands out more than the sun on a hot summer day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw

Last edited: