Vegas Baybee! Part 2: Bigger, Badder and more Boozy

StudiodeKadent

Okay, last year was my first trip to Las Vegas, and I posted trip reports as we all hopefully remember.

Anyway, this year from Sept. 4 to 16 I'm doing Vegas again (staying at Aria as usual) and hopefully it will be even more depraved, more drunk and more debauched than before (certainly, my bankroll is bigger this time!).

But yeah, was wondering if anyone had any recommendations, tips or well-wishes for my trip? Or possibly wanted to talk over a drink or sixteen.

Coach R

heading out there the 4th myself, where do you play B.J. at? Hard to find good rules and tables, but I usually a few worth playing.

StudiodeKadent

Coach R said:
heading out there the 4th myself, where do you play B.J. at? Hard to find good rules and tables, but I usually a few worth playing.
I'm typically a green-chipper at the MGM properties, and play the 6d S17 liberal rules games. I'm a basic strategy player/comp milker, so I don't care about penetration (actually, I prefer less penetration! more shuffles = less hands per hour).

If by "good rules" you mean low house margins, they aren't too hard to find even on the strip (depends of course on how much you want to bet, but even $10 players can get good rules at MGM Grand and Monte Carlo). However, your definition of a good game may be totally different to mine.