Blackjack and quantum uncertainty

Sucker

blackjack avenger said:
A moderator that selecitvely removes symbols that are provided by the site?:joker::whip:
especially when those same symbols are used on other posts, in the exact order:joker::whip:

Any posts that add a element of humor.

Any legitimate responses to threads or posts, such as a real world way of dealing with various uncertianties in AP play is to advise to bet conservatively.

All of this with no explanation.

5 or 6 posts removed from this thread alone? From 3 or more different posters?
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And it's also a very good way to drive contributors away from a website. I really wonder why Ken even puts up with it.

Machinist

hmmmm

Quantum mechanics...yea i have had problems with that... Sometimes i thought i saw what i didnt saw. Like the flash of a card....i know that was a ten i saw....and the quantum took over and it wasn't.
I have read some stuff by steven hawkins so i am aware of this crap...But am i really aware???? I am but a mear dot in time ...not even a dot...a speck of a specks speck.....
But right now i know the BR is gettin a little low and i have to get back out on the road and make some duckies...How do i know???? I was informed by my lovely bride to get my ass by out there and quit vacationing..Dam her
Well i will let the smart ones on this site discuss this quantum Quap...I gotta drive..To bad there wasnt a worm hole i could use to get from store A to store B.....
Later guys No whips used for fear of censorship :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Machinist

iCountNTrack

Sucker said:
Absolute power corrupts absolutely. And it's also a very good way to drive contributors away from a website. I really wonder why Ken even puts up with it.
Maintaining a certain level of seriousness in the Theory and Math is important. You want to be funny and cute use go to "Anything Else" or ZenZone.

P.S:Sound and helpful posts do not drive away contributors. Silly posts, one word, one smiley posts do.

iCountNTrack said:
Maintaining a certain level of seriousness in the Theory and Math is important. You want to be funny and cute use go to "Anything Else" or ZenZone.

P.S:Sound and helpful posts do not drive away contributors. Silly posts, one word, one smiley posts do.
Just on the title alone, this thread should have gone immediately into Voodoo. zg

[Post deleted by Sonny. C'mon ZG, save all those goofy links for the Zen Zone. And mind the personal attacks (both here and from the Wikipedia thread) or you might get banished from the other forums as well.]

Sonny said:
C'mon ZG, save all those goofy links for the Zen Zone. And mind the personal attacks (both here and from the Wikipedia thread) or you might get banished from the other forums as well.]
Sonny, my last post was specific to this thread and the conversation. You have a mod who is selectively editing and removing posts in a thread about Quantum Theory and BJ (a thread that should have been immediately moved to Voodoo) only to proclaim his own authority while quelling the open dialogue?

Why would my links to substantive physicists who might (and DO) disagree with Dr. ICnT's conclusions be considered "goofy"? My goofy links substantiated that the early fathers of Quantum were undecided and speculated wildly on the implications of Quantum, while Dr. ICnT smugly denounces such "goofiness".

I'm diverting this to Zzone where it belongs (goofy links and all). It really belongs I think in Voodoo but so be it.
Continuation of Quantum post by Brandone at Zzone​