Are there any major players out there who would help push my betting system book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MangoJ said:
One legit question it is: You always demand "bring something to the table", yet you aren't. Your progression systems won't work because ALL progression systems don't work.

If you want to convince anyone, you need to be better than that. You don't have to disclose your system, just explain why the "all progression systems lose" theorem doesn't apply to your system.
And if I explained that, I would be giving away my system. :)

You seriously can't conclude that?

nc-tom said:
Know i think i have a better understanding of this thread.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asperger_syndrome
Thank you for posting that. I lack in some areas, such as communication, however my other areas (MATH) are proven to be thousands times better than those here. It will all be proven shortly. I can't wait to slay the naysayers. Talking now is moot, and a waste of everybody's time. You say I don't have it. I say I do. You can't prove that I don't have it. But, I'm about to prove that I do. That's all there is to it.

KenSmith

Administrator
Staff member
I think I'll take the OP's suggestion and go ahead and close this thread. We've seen it all before, and just as importantly, I know how these threads end. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.