Hole Carding

I read a little about hole carding on this site and have some questions.

When you hole card, how do you do it? I know you have to have a weak dealer? What makes the dealer weak? Is the only place you can hole card from third base? Do you have to crouch low in your seat in order to get a peal of the card had the dealer slides it out of the shoe? Or can you only hole card on a single deck? I have never been anywhere that offers more than just shoe games so i don't kno the diference in dealing the different games?

Please explain your techniques if you don't mind.. I understand the concept but feel I am missing the subtlety of it.. Maybe its one of those thins you haave to experience in real life in orderr to understand/

EasyRhino

It's generally not a good idea to delve too closely into details.

But a dealer, if they are dealing properly, won't expose their down card at all. A weak dealer, therefore, is somehow exposing it.

Doesn't have to be third base, depends on what the particular dealer's motion is. You may not have to lay your face on the table. It's more likely in pitch games, but not impossible in shoes.

RJT

You won't get any good inforamtion on hole carding on any internet forum - well you might get a statisitical analysis of the advantage etc etc, but no practical advice. The reason for this is that there are very few successful players who use hole carding as their main play. A few will use it here and there when they come accross a very easy opportunity, but those that are really good at it and know how to spot a weak dealer, don't post details.

RJT.

moo321

A hole-carder is probably making 20 times what a counter is making. So, they don't tend to talk about their craft.

Go read "Million Dollar Blackjack" is the only advice I have.

small

small pennies said:
i read a little about hole carding on this site and have some questions.

When you hole card, how do you do it? I know you have to have a weak dealer? What makes the dealer weak? Is the only place you can hole card from third base? Do you have to crouch low in your seat in order to get a peal of the card had the dealer slides it out of the shoe? Or can you only hole card on a single deck? I have never been anywhere that offers more than just shoe games so i don't kno the diference in dealing the different games?

Please explain your techniques if you don't mind.. I understand the concept but feel i am missing the subtlety of it.. Maybe its one of those thins you haave to experience in real life in orderr to understand/
There is no such thing as hole carding, it is fallacy.

Now forget about it. :)

CP

cp