What do you all think of this game?

8 decks
52 cards each deck, so there's no joker
I think it cuts about 1-2 decks
Blackjack (A & 10) pays 6:5
DOA
DOS

You play againist other players instead of the house. Players will take turn to be the Banker for two rounds

There is a Corp. player, which i think the Corp. player suppose to cover whatever amount the banker's wage didn't cover for all the players bet? I didn't play this game before so i am just guessing how the Corp. Player functions from what i observe for the hour i was there and some reading on this forum

Player or banker(player) have to pay $1 for every $100 in play and will round to the next dollar amount

It seems like this is a different version of what some of you know it as "California Blackjack"?? This version requires players to pay $1 instead of$0.50, pays 6:5 instead of 3:2, have no joker instead of having one or two joker, Blackjack is A and 10 instead of joker & joke, A&A or whatever.

Sonny

This is a great game if you're the banker. The house edge is huge and it cannot be beat by card counters. The $1 ante makes it even more worthless for the players, but the banker can make a killing!

-Sonny-

moo321

Real tough to make money, though. You're looking at maybe a 2% average advantage against the players, once the ante comes into play. And probably huge swings as well. If you can bet $1, and play against people betting $20, you might be okay.