Weekend Warriors II

jack.jackson

Welcome to Weekend Warriors II.

In this thread Multiple Warriors, will be playing under one set of rules, and conditions for an objective of reaching a certain amount of hands, In addition, to winning a set amount of dollars. I see 25,000 as a tough challenge, and hopefully my fellow Warriors will too. But thats yet to be confirmed. Anybodys, welcome to join at anytime, with any results to show(off) how well you have or havent done. You can even use the strategy trainer on this site if you wish, and just report the results manually as you see fit. (No cheating.) Which will be kept on a seperate scorecard......... "Wait are you afraid of", join now!
Please no, voodoo.:)

The Game and Conditions which all Warriors must abide by:

2D s17,D(10,11 only),ndas,NRA(1card),resplitx4 67%pen

10$ units
1-5 spread
10000K BR(200MaxBets)
play all & one on one
I18 indices
for sim tc calculated floored by exact card

Last edited:

gatherer

I'm in ... one question if it's a $10 unit and we have a spread of 1 - 5 doesn't that mean a max bet of $50? why do you have max bet labeled as $200?

is there a particular bet ramp a hi-lo lite player should use? looks like I'm finally going to spend some time learning the I18

Canceler

gatherer said:
I'm in ... one question if it's a $10 unit and we have a spread of 1 - 5 doesn't that mean a max bet of $50? why do you have max bet labeled as $200?
He really meant to say that our bankroll is $10,000. Then he parenthetically noted that that was 200 max bets.

Kasi

gatherer said:

is there a particular bet ramp a hi-lo lite player should use? looks like I'm finally going to spend some time learning the I18
He just meant that your roll is 200 max bets. I have no idea why that is important.

JJ - post a sim if you could? :)

We need to know EV, etc. Not to mention at what point we bet how much.

jack.jackson

Kasi said:
He just meant that your roll is 200 max bets. I have no idea why that is important.

JJ - post a sim if you could? :)

We need to know EV, etc. Not to mention at what point we bet how much.
Man I want to, and im tryin like hell. My first sim turned up a winrate of -.13 cents, then if that wasnt bad enough my second one turned up +93,000,000 per hour:mad:

Dont give up on me though, Ive only been at this for a couple days. Ill figure it out sooner or later.

Actually, i think i got the sim part down, its just im having problem importing it or getting it, into html format. Im not sure how sage is customizing it the way he is, or its just CVdata cant be customized this way:confused:

ps. did you see my imported sim in ww1?

ps. edited the intro.

sage wheres that canned sim.

sagefr0g

jack said:
sage wheres that canned sim.
this one a'int canned. i ran it myself lol. it's tc by exact card for hi/lo....
so far i got nothin for kopreferred. i'll check for a canned one in the morning.:sleep:

wwII hi/lo sim

2D s17,D(10,11 only),ndas,NRA(1card),resplitx4 67%pen

10$ units
1-5 spread
10000K BR(200MaxBets)
play all & one on one
I18 indices
for sim tc calculated floored by exact card
edit: wwIIhilo spread sheet added below:

Attachments

Last edited:

Canceler

Okay, I simmed our game with PowerSim using KO, and then dumped the output into Kasi’s spreadsheet.

I used all the applicable KO Preferred indexes, including the ones that pass for negative indexes in KO. (I don’t know if I could bring myself to hit 12 vs. 5 or 6 in real life, but for WWII I will.)

I also came up with a bet schedule, but I could use a little guidance on this. In PowerSim I put in $10 for the bet at -20, used “optimal” for everything else up to +20, where I put in $50. The result of that was a schedule wanting me to bet from 17-86. So I proportionally reduced those numbers to conform to our 10-50. Was that a reasonable thing to do? Is there another way of arriving at a good bet schedule? I think jj also asked somewhere just how to figure out what to bet at each count.

Attachments

sagefr0g

Canceler said:
Okay, I simmed our game with PowerSim using KO, and then dumped the output into Kasi’s spreadsheet.

I used all the applicable KO Preferred indexes, including the ones that pass for negative indexes in KO. (I don’t know if I could bring myself to hit 12 vs. 5 or 6 in real life, but for WWII I will.)

I also came up with a bet schedule, but I could use a little guidance on this. In PowerSim I put in $10 for the bet at -20, used “optimal” for everything else up to +20, where I put in $50. The result of that was a schedule wanting me to bet from 17-86. So I proportionally reduced those numbers to conform to our 10-50. Was that a reasonable thing to do? Is there another way of arriving at a good bet schedule? I think jj also asked somewhere just how to figure out what to bet at each count.
hey Canceler i checked my cvcx canned sims and i don't have anything that fits our game. all i've got is double on any two cards. so it doesn't restrict to hard 10 & 11 double downs like our games. i'll try and create a sim if you want unless you think your PowerSim will do the trick for you. i've never created a kopreferred sim and hardly know much about ko.
well so let me know.
also i set up a spread sheet for hi/lo (hopefully Kasi will check it i think i did it right) and attached it to my previous post:
http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showpost.php?p=94557&postcount=6

Sagefrog,

Can you upload the spreadsheet in a Excel 2003 compatible file?

I haven't upgraded to 2007 yet...

if thats not possible I'll have to dig around for a way to view the file.

regards,

Gatherer the Drunk sleepy one.

sagefr0g

gatherer said:
Sagefrog,

regards,

sorry Gatherer i don't know how make it compatable with excel 2003.
if someone could explain how i'd take a shot at it. or maybe i'll see what excel help files say about it. :confused:
what your excel won't open the file? sometimes you just need to get some additional files off your install cd if it didn't do a full installation for certain functions and all.

Last edited:
it tell me that the file was created by a newer version of excel.. I think Microsoft has an upgrade I can download ... I'll have to investigate it further.

jack.jackson

gatherer said:
Sagefrog,

regards,

You might try this.Its free http://www.openoffice.org/download/

There also this excel viewer from MS. It will open cancellers,but not sages. Probably because sage has a xlsx file.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

edit: im also having problems opening sages file.

Last edited:

sagefr0g

jack said:
You might try this.Its free http://www.openoffice.org/download/

There also this excel viewer from MS. It will open cancellers,but not sages. Probably because sage has a xlsx file.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...f4-996c-4569-b547-75edbd03aaf0&displaylang=EN

edit: im also having problems opening sages file.
it's got something in the excel help file to where i think i can convert the file for use with earlier editions. just have to figure out the help gobblygook and i'll try and set it up. :confused::rolleyes:

I'm able to view them both now .. I had to download some compatibility stuff from Microsoft to get SageFrog's file to work...

if I get what his bet spread says in that document..

TC<=1 Bet $10
TC=2 bet $25
TC>=3 bet $50

is this correct?

jack.jackson

gatherer said:
I'm able to view them both now .. I had to download some compatibility stuff from Microsoft to get SageFrog's file to work...

TC<=1 Bet $10
TC=2 bet $25
TC>=3 bet $50

is this correct?
Do you have a link to that gatherer?

sagefr0g

gatherer said:

TC<=1 Bet $10
TC=2 bet $25
TC>=3 bet $50

is this correct?
yup that be it.