How can I get my friend(s) to help me win?

I'm (hopefully) going to AC this Sunday-Monday with a friend or 2 (both guys, unfortunately) who know little or nothing about counting and basic strategy. Im wondering if there's a way I can incorporate them into my counting. I plan on backcounting with one of them at the table so its not so obvious that im doing so..just wanted to know other ways you guys can think of to get the most out of the games. Again, they dont count or completely know BS.

thanks in advance!

jack.jackson

Imo

sruly2020 said:
I'm (hopefully) going to AC this Sunday-Monday with a friend or 2 (both guys, unfortunately) who know little or nothing about counting and basic strategy. Im wondering if there's a way I can incorporate them into my counting. I plan on backcounting with one of them at the table so its not so obvious that im doing so..just wanted to know other ways you guys can think of to get the most out of the games. Again, they dont count or completely know BS.

thanks in advance!
Heres where to start. If one(or both) are even slightly serious about this, have them completely learn BS, before Sunday comes. Or counters BS. If they're not interested in learning it, then perhaps you should consider flying solo.

If they are interested, then you could count and wong-out of bad shoes, while having him join-in on the good-ones. How the winning or loses is determined, is totally up to you.

Tip: Dont bet exactly the same way..lol

jack said:
Heres where to start. If one(or both) are even slightly serious about this, have them completely learn BS, before Sunday comes. Or counters BS. If they're not interested in learning it, then perhaps you should consider flying solo.

If they are interested, then you could count and wong-out of bad shoes, while having him join-in on the good-ones. How the winning or loses is determined, is totally up to you.

Tip: Dont bet exactly the same way..lol
thanks for your reply. No, these guys just wanna have a good time and i doubt theyd be willing to put in too much effort. They would help me out if it didnt really require them to do too much (like them just playing while i backcount over their shoulders). one of them is pretty loud and can chat up just about anyone. should i play at his table?

KOLAN

sruly2020 said:

thanks in advance!
: don't say him how need to play he definitely win more dem you .
only explayn beting
win bet 2 lost bet 1
win bet 3 lost bet 1
win bet 4 lost bet 1

jack.jackson

sruly2020 said:
thanks for your reply. No, these guys just wanna have a good time and i doubt theyd be willing to put in too much effort. They would help me out if it didnt really require them to do too much (like them just playing while i backcount over their shoulders). one of them is pretty loud and can chat up just about anyone. should i play at his table?
Your welcome.

It probably doesnt make much difference. However, if you were in Vegas playing at High stakes, the last you would want, is some friend at the table screaming "wild bill rides again" and drawing lots of unwanted attention.

Just enjoy yourself, table hop a little, take note of a few things, have a beer, dont sweat the money, work on your game, and have good time. Who knows, you might make a buck or two and then sit back and watch, how fast your friends become interested for the neaxt time around.

sruly2020 said:

thanks in advance!
You could have them wear one of these BS shirts...

(Dead link: http://www.cafepress.com/blackjack21)

Last edited:

callipygian

sruly2020 said:
these guys just wanna have a good time and i doubt theyd be willing to put in too much effort
As a general life rule, what you get out of something is a function of what you put in. There are rarely cases where there is a money-making opportunity which is real, easy, AND obvious. More often than not, anything that appears easy and obvious is not real; anything that is obvious and real is not easy; and anything that is real and easy is not obvious.

If your friends aren't willing to put in too much effort, don't make effort-requiring plans around them.