Optimal Basic Strategy ?

In the high count and the High TC I had $125 on a 15 to dealers 10. I hit and bust. From profit to debt
My tc was +12

one deck left from 6 deck shoe.

I think in that high count my 12 to 16 to a dealers 10 I stand correct ?

Scoblete does when I was a speed counter and it was the right thing to do...

Thanks

Zach Black

Assuming you use hi-lo, 15 v 10 is a stand at a TC of 4 and above. This is a departure from Basic Strategy and part of the I18 indices. I would study these and build a more substantial bankroll before making any more bets.

Even for HIOPT II (level 2 count) the index for 15 v T is TC +6. I think it is safe to assume without knowing your counting system the index was well exceeded. Learn your indices. Without them your advantage is small. My personal belief is the indices that affect your large bets (hi positive indices) are particularly important. I know most may disagree but your session success if often totally dependent on how you do on these bets. I want to win the most possible.

bigplayer

mrboxingfan said:
In the high count and the High TC I had $125 on a 15 to dealers 10. I hit and bust. From profit to debt
My tc was +12

one deck left from 6 deck shoe.

I think in that high count my 12 to 16 to a dealers 10 I stand correct ?

Scoblete does when I was a speed counter and it was the right thing to do...

Thanks
Basic strategy is just that...basic. If you want to modify it to an advanced strategy you learn index numbers for basing your play on the count at that moment. Sometime you hit some hands and sometimes you don't....it all depends on the count at that moment.