Another unfortunate outcome

Koz1984

It seems like the little bad patch my team has hit, is continuing. On Saturday night we caught fairly high TCs on every shoe we encountered, +7 being the highest. I was betting 2x hands pretty much for the duration of the trip, but nothing wanted to go our way. Even two hands of 20 wasn't good enough against a dealer 2 as she drew an 8 and face card to tie. Insuring against an A at TC+6 with two hands of 17 and, only, in what seems to be a very cruel and almost calculated blow, have the dealer draw a 7 to ensure all bets were lost. Doubling 11s to receive an A. It just wasn't our night. But we will be back, no doubt about it.

Koz1984 said:
It seems like the little bad patch my team has hit, is continuing. On Saturday night we caught fairly high TCs on every shoe we encountered, +7 being the highest. I was betting 2x hands pretty much for the duration of the trip, but nothing wanted to go our way. Even two hands of 20 wasn't good enough against a dealer 2 as she drew an 8 and face card to tie. Insuring against an A at TC+6 with two hands of 17 and, only, in what seems to be a very cruel and almost calculated blow, have the dealer draw a 7 to ensure all bets were lost. Doubling 11s to receive an A. It just wasn't our night. But we will be back, no doubt about it.
It becomes surrealistic at times, but the pendulum doth swing both ways.
Hang in there. zg