Blackjack Awakening part Two

mdlbj

No ZG, David Miller is just a writers name..

I actually read both of Mezerich's books in the past few days and they blow. I'm looking at putting something together that will be both educational and entertaining.

Ap has evolved in the last few years and I think its time for a new look at todays playing environment.

mdlbj

What is everyones thoughts on the article? I'm curious because Im thinking of quiting my day job and writing / playing full time.

sagefr0g

mdlbj said:
What is everyones thoughts on the article? I'm curious because Im thinking of quiting my day job and writing / playing full time.
real down to earth presentation and it gave us a view of what it would be like to be there. :1st:

mdlbj said:
I'm looking at putting something together that will be both educational and entertaining.

Ap has evolved in the last few years and I think its time for a new look at todays playing environment.
sounds like a plan. kind of melding art and science. and yes a fresh perpective of the environment as it is now is in order.

mdlbj said:
I think you'd be a great freelance writer, particularly in the men's magazine style.

The BJI article gave me the creeps, almost like a cult encounter. I thought Werner Erhard was going to come out of my monitor and start screaming at me. (That's a compliment of your writing, not a criticism.)

RJT

Automatic Monkey said:
The BJI article gave me the creeps, almost like a cult encounter. I thought Werner Erhard was going to come out of my monitor and start screaming at me.
And that over dramatic emoting makes me feel like i'm watching a bad Australian soap opera :laugh:
Come on AM, give it a rest. Can’t you see how over the top that sounds?

RJT.

mdlbj

Automatic Monkey said:
I think you'd be a great freelance writer, particularly in the men's magazine style.

The BJI article gave me the creeps, almost like a cult encounter. I thought Werner Erhard was going to come out of my monitor and start screaming at me. (That's a compliment of your writing, not a criticism.)
Thanks AM, I think the dribble Mezerich put out was ok but, not the reality of a layman. My shizzle is R rated. Yet it had been cut down and edited by Mr. Aponte himself. To bad huh. If you like Erhard, you should read some of Dante's works, much more realistic. Erhard was a fag.

David M.

Last edited:

mdlbj

Im sorry, Werner Erhard was brilliant, just took me several months to put the to subjects in the same context and being sober after I re-read your post :rolleyes: . A new article is in the works. We are submitting it to Mike Aponte this weekend for review. When it will be posted, soon after he approves it.

mdlbj

Tournament play would be a great thing to write about here. I have yet to play in one. I am in the process of learning more about it in preparation to play in one. Once I do it, there will be a write up on the experience. At the same time however, Ken does blog here and I would not want to steal his thunder :)

mdlbj said:
Tournament play would be a great thing to write about here. I have yet to play in one. I am in the process of learning more about it in preparation to play in one. Once I do it, there will be a write up on the experience. At the same time however, Ken does blog here and I would not want to steal his thunder :)
Tournament play is the focus of the other KSmith site, but can go here too. KS has no concern about his thunder being stolen. zg

mdlbj

A piece from the latest.

" Chan Li and I were getting a kick out of the Pit boss walking around looking so serious. How could you take a 4' 11 inch Asian lady serious. She was walking around trying to portray a in charge type attitude and it was laughable. So we thought we would have some fun with the situation.

He was playing heads up loosing his ass while Chan Li and I stood behind him waiting for our chance to strike. This would make the whole matter even sweeter with the pissed off midget. Count was good so we decided to help the poor bastard out. Taking up the rest of the betting circles, we went in for the kill. "

Last edited:

Sonny

It was just a little joke. R. Kelly is the guy who wrote the “Trapped in the Closet” song. In a nutshell, it’s about a guy who is messing around with a girl but gets trapped in the closet when her husband comes home. Over the course of 5 songs the story morphs into a tale of gangstas, midgets, pimps, hookers, police, and various other characters. By the end of the song you’ve met quite a cast of unusual people (Rufus, Tina, Cathy, Roxanne, Chuck, Twan, etc.).

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric....rics-R-Kelly/BA2299DB23A359F2482570340027DBA0

-Sonny-

Last edited: