Best iPhone app to practice counting?

MrSmith

Hands down my favorite is 21Pro. I use the sponsored version so it's free but the full version is only $.99. See my post here at the bottom of the page. http://www.blackjackinfo.com/bb/showthread.php?t=19278&page=2

My post is a little long but it gives you the details about the app. It seriously has everything you need to practice counting with immediate feedback for learning quickly. There is a dealer advice button if you're not sure of the basic strategy play for each hand and you can check the count before/during/after each hand as well...with true count conversion. Check it out & good luck.

Last edited:
Apps

I have 4 iPhone apps for bj here are my views on each
Bj mentor- was an excellent app to drill BS into my head. It worked really well and quickly as it focuses on your mistakes
Card counter- excellent card counting training on the go. Easy to expert levels and places cards in different locations on screen but could use a free count of decks option to really be amazing
21pro(paid version) good app to practice counting in a game but I'm emailing back and forth with the developer because it's true count conversion is off(it seems to divide by total decks in game instead of decks left in shoe) this has made to index play warning option useless.
21 teacher pro I bought this app to help me train on index plays and it's great except you can't set the true count to random so you can't focus your training.

I posted earlier that qfit should think about making some apps so hopefully we can convince him. So far no app comes close to cvbj!

Hope this helps

MrSmith

TripleD said:
I have 4 iPhone apps for bj here are my views on each
Bj mentor- was an excellent app to drill BS into my head. It worked really well and quickly as it focuses on your mistakes
Card counter- excellent card counting training on the go. Easy to expert levels and places cards in different locations on screen but could use a free count of decks option to really be amazing
21pro(paid version) good app to practice counting in a game but I'm emailing back and forth with the developer because it's true count conversion is off(it seems to divide by total decks in game instead of decks left in shoe) this has made to index play warning option useless.
21 teacher pro I bought this app to help me train on index plays and it's great except you can't set the true count to random so you can't focus your training.

I posted earlier that qfit should think about making some apps so hopefully we can convince him. So far no app comes close to cvbj!

Hope this helps
I use the sponsored version and mine computes TC for Hi-Lo correctly. I've always used the KO count so I never checked it before now. Mine works fine.

The only issue mine has is that it reports TC under the RC heading and vice versus. It was obvious to me when I first looked at it since you can't have a decimal RC. :)

Last edited: