Peppermill, Atlantis

melbedewy

Mostly a VP player. Will be making my first trip to Reno soon. Will be at Peppermill and Atlantis. I play perfect BS but do NOT count. I just like to flat bet table minimum for a couple of hours as a break from VP and soak up some free booze!
What can I expect in terms of table minimums, rules and decks (love single deckers!) on weekdays at these 2 places?

melbedewy

[QUOTE both are d10 single deck [/QUOTE]
Thanks. I love the single deck so that is good news, except for the scummy double down restrictions.
At least it will save me the ridicule from the clueless for doubling down on 8's against dealers 5 or 6.

Table minimums for Monday-Friday AM?

melbedewy said:
Mostly a VP player. Will be making my first trip to Reno soon. Will be at Peppermill and Atlantis. I play perfect BS but do NOT count. I just like to flat bet table minimum for a couple of hours as a break from VP and soak up some free booze!
What can I expect in terms of table minimums, rules and decks (love single deckers!) on weekdays at these 2 places?
At Peppermill the lowest minimums are $5-10 depending on day or night time. Single deck can double down only on 10 and 11, dealer hits S17, no re-splitting Aces, pays 3-2 for BJ. They also have double deck games with same minimums but can double any first two cards, but not after splitting. Same other rules as single deck otherwise.

At Atlantis the rules are same as above at Peppermill although they have lower minimums. You can find minimums there for $3 for single and double, but you'll find mostly $5 there at night with maybe one or two tables of $3 for both single and double deck games.