Vegas Trip

Machinist

1357111317 said:
Heading to Vegas tomorrow, just wondering how many fellow BJinfoers will be there. PM's welcome.
Damn Prime!!!!!! You lucky bugger....i'm still trying to make it out there.....What's the problem buddy......???? is the snow and cold getttin to ya...eh??? :laugh: Now lets not get into to much trouble....careful with the blackchip action :p.....
Sadly i wont be able to make it...:mad:
Machinist

aslan

1357111317 said:
Heading to Vegas tomorrow, just wondering how many fellow BJinfoers will be there. PM's welcome.
I want to, believe me! But I've got so much work to do around the house here! D$mn! I could sure use some sunshine and double deck though! Aslan(green with envy)

Ferretnparrot

I lost all my money in vegas :( But i got lots of info I learned!

-mandalay bay, and mgm are great places to play.
-The rooms at mandalay bay are sick.
-The buffets at mandalay bay and wynn are awesome
-Circus circus has a "party pit" with a dd game and twice/hr blackjack will get payed 2:1 for a period of about 60 seconds, drop max bets and spread to three hands when the sirens flare up!
-Dont play black chips downtown, but do stop in at el cortez, and golden nugget.
-Theres a coupon book at circus circus for new players worth about 20 bucks
-rooms are stupid cheap downtown, like 20-30 bucks if you cant get comps
-the wynn has marble walled bathroom stalls and decent blackjack games
-stratosphere and riviera have no surrender, and tropicana sucks, dont even bother at these properties
-You can buy the shirts that the mexicans wear at the gift shop in mandalay bay, the ones that say "girls direct to your room"
-There are lots of low limit games downtown
-Some decent HL games I recall playing for various reasons I found at monte carlo 50+, mgm 100+, luxor 50+, TI 50+, wynn, 50+,
-Aria is set back but has a lot of good 6d and good dd