Rivers with Lucky Ladies side bet

Mewtwo

I believe it's LL10

(4:1 on any 20, 10:1 on Suited 20, 25:1 on matching 20, 200:1 on two Qh, 1,000:1 two Qh and Dealer BJ.)

Wager is $1-$25, maximum aggregate payout $25,000.

There was some guy dropping quarters on it and whiffing, and two hands after he stopped making the bet he got two Kc. Ugh.

Mewtwo

$14 per spot?

Isn't taking other people's unbet Lucky Ladies sidebets when the count is high as heat-inducing as taking other people's untaken Insurance bets?

southAP

Automatic Monkey said:
Yes. LL10 is worth as much as $14 per spot per 100 rounds in a 6D game, while LL9 is worth no more than $4.
Whats the worth on the game for AC Bally's? I used to play that a lot when I first started but I was only betting it at TC +6. I believe it was LL10 if im understanding it correctly.

Mewtwo said:
$14 per spot?

Isn't taking other people's unbet Lucky Ladies sidebets when the count is high as heat-inducing as taking other people's untaken Insurance bets?
Possibly, but I wouldn't recommend that. If you get a big win the person might say he never agreed to let you play, offer you your $25 back and take the jackpot.

$14 per spot, if you use.... The JSTAT Count! High-Low gives you $8 in a shoe game with the LL10 paytable.

southAP said:
Whats the worth on the game for AC Bally's? I used to play that a lot when I first started but I was only betting it at TC +6. I believe it was LL10 if im understanding it correctly.
AC is all LL9. Worth $2 per 100 rounds per spot using High-Low, and the strike point (defined by me as where the advantage>= 1%) is +7. You can get $4-5 using a 10's Count. LL9 is never worth making any special consideration for, but if its available you should at least know when to bet it with your count.

southAP

Automatic Monkey said:
AC is all LL9. Worth $2 per 100 rounds per spot using High-Low, and the strike point (defined by me as where the advantage>= 1%) is +7. You can get $4-5 using a 10's Count. LL9 is never worth making any special consideration for, but if its available you should at least know when to bet it with your count.
Thanks for the info, I hit the pair of queen/hearts once on a $5 bet. Possibly due to luck? Not a very AP way of thinking but after the info you just gave I realized how bad I was playing that side bet overall.