• 121-149

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • 150-200

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200+

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

Bondy3

hey, just wondering, how many hands per hour do you think you guys get when you play? Im not talking ideal conditions, im talking on average when you play

Bondy3 said:
hey, just wondering, how many hands per hour do you think you guys get when you play? Im not talking ideal conditions, im talking on average when you play
It greatly depends on whether wonging or play-all. zg

Lonesome Gambler

I didn't answer the poll as I don't have a firm answer, but if I'm counting, I generally wouldn't consider a game with < 120 rounds per hour unless other beneficial conditions exist. But for a standard, reasonable count game, I want at least 120-150 rounds, or as many over that amount as I can get.

kewljason

I voted under 50. :eek: But it is very fuzzy. I play about 1800 rounds a week and usually spend 45-50 hours a week getting them. I may leave my home for 9 hours and return having played 400 hands, which would be 44 per hour for that day, but the majority of that time is not spent at the tables as I play short sessions and am on the move a lot. I am counting time traveling (walking and/or driving) to games, traveling between games, scouting, eating a meal, and even stopping to sit for a bit and watch the always entertaining people. :) I also may do some shopping or stop for an hour and watch a sporting event that I am interested in. So it gets fuzzy for me to count by hours which is why I stopped keeping track of my results by time, a couple years ago. Maybe I am not answering the way you intended. If I count only time sitting at the tables, I would estimate 100-120.

Last edited:
I didn't like the ranges . I figure I get 80ish plus or minus 20 depending on the dealer, number of players and side bet action. I answered on the conservative side of this range. I really don't worry about it to much as it is low on my criterion for game selection at this time. Pen is the primary consideration. When I am table hopping just having a shoe starting at the right time is the primary consideration until I find pen that is worth staying at.