when clearing a bonus....

ScottH

KidTampa said:
When working on clearing a bonus is it better to play multi hand or single player??
Multi is good for speed, but you should make sure you are betting small or the variance will increase. If you play 5 hands at once and the dealer goes on a streak, you can lose a lot more. That's why you should play multi-hand, but bet small.

ScottH said:
Multi is good for speed, but you should make sure you are betting small or the variance will increase. If you play 5 hands at once and the dealer goes on a streak, you can lose a lot more. That's why you should play multi-hand, but bet small.

Thanks just betting the minimum to clear the WR. Just wondering if playing multi has shown anyone losing more or maintaining the same

ScottH

KidTampa said:
Thanks just betting the minimum to clear the WR. Just wondering if playing multi has shown anyone losing more or maintaining the same
I played 5 hands at a time at Golden Palace and it worked to my benefit and I won way more than expected. It can go either way, but the WR was 8000 so I wanted to finish in a reasonable amount of time. I always played as many hands as possible when clearing bonuses and it worked just fine in my experience.

update

Bonus update... ok well cleared the starluck with only $146 left. Not bad still a $46 profit. And just finished the WR on Planet Luck with $280. The first day I played just headsup single Blackjack and got up a little. Ended the day with $225. Started today and went straight downhill got as low as $200. Then i switchup and went to play multi hand. Damn I just couldn't lose. It was a great run. So finally got up to $280 and met the WR. Not bad $180 in profit off of $100 deposit. So overall in bonus hunting I am +$226.:D