Freuq. charts

blackchipjim

Does anyone know of source that I can obtain the freuq. charts on various decks and counting systems. I have been able to gleen some info from various sources but find them a little inadequate so to speak. I not really good at the math involved and wanted something a little more understandable. blackchipjim

sagefr0g

blackchipjim said:
Does anyone know of source that I can obtain the freuq. charts on various decks and counting systems. I have been able to gleen some info from various sources but find them a little inadequate so to speak. I not really good at the math involved and wanted something a little more understandable. blackchipjim
if you mean true count frequency charts, those can be found in Wong's Professional Blackjack.

Sonny

You can also find them in the "Beat the X Deck Game" series by Snyder or by using a simulation software. Schlesinger's "Blackjack Attack" also has those charts for numerous games but only using HiLo.

-Sonny-

Sonny

mjbballar23 said:
will the frequency distributions be the same for all balenced level 1 counting systems?
They should be pretty close, but they will be different since the systems might count different cards.

-Sonny-

sagefr0g

along these lines of inquiry...

charts of true count distributions for various decks are interesting to me.
what i think is a complimentary inquiry is Schlesinger's treatment of questions such as when is it a good time to jump in a game that you've been watching or when is it a good time to bail out. these questions are treated in Chapter 13 New Answers to Old Questions in his book Blackjack Attack. plenty of charts are in the chapter covering all sorts of things such as the type of player strategy for wonging, true counts, bet spread and penetration.
it's all rather complex to me and i need to read that stuff over again lol.
but i guess one idea of it all boils down to what one wants to do is surmiise the situation regarding a pack of cards as they are dealt and then deciding from a knowledge of the true count at some given time if it is likely that the remaining pack to be dealt is likely going to be able to afford an advantageous count or not. interesting stuff if your interested in finding ways to avoid wasting time, effort and your bankroll.