CVCX Question

SleightOfHand

How is the Win/Hour calculated when backcounting is turned on (Departure Adj is off). Also, what would the best way to simulate my game, which is to join a game at the top of a shoe and look for a new table when it dips to below -2 (zen)? I ask this because the Departure Adj confuses me a little when it comes to playing during negative shoes.

QFIT

SleightOfHand said:
How is the Win/Hour calculated when backcounting is turned on (Departure Adj is off). Also, what would the best way to simulate my game, which is to join a game at the top of a shoe and look for a new table when it dips to below -2 (zen)? I ask this because the Departure Adj confuses me a little when it comes to playing during negative shoes.
Win/hr is win/hand * hands/hour
Win/hand is average bet * %w/l * backcount%

Run a sim with the lowest count tracked set to -3.
Set backcount to 0
Turn on departure adj.

Note: This is only an estimate of SCORE and Win rate/hour. It is not possible to give a precise answer with a post-sim calculator. A precise answer would require CVData. I'm not crazy about the feature. It is an estimation technique devised by DD' and added for the convenience of those that want to use his technique without all the hand calculations.

SleightOfHand

QFIT said:
Win/hr is win/hand * hands/hour
Win/hand is average bet * %w/l * backcount%

Run a sim with the lowest count tracked set to -3.
Set backcount to 0
Turn on departure adj.

Note: This is only an estimate of SCORE and Win rate/hour. It is not possible to give a precise answer with a post-sim calculator. A precise answer would require CVData. I'm not crazy about the feature. It is an estimation technique devised by DD' and added for the convenience of those that want to use his technique without all the hand calculations.
Follow up question: What does setting backcount to <0 simulate?

QFIT

Depends on the lowest count tracked. If it's -1,then that setting has no meaning. 100% of hands are played. If the lowest count tracked is lower, than it has the same meaning as usual. But it makes no sense to set it that low for a true counted system.