I have put this in the general column...

Because anything and everything can be said here. I want this little bit of forum to be the stuff you don't see in the book. The bravado you should have walking in. Like my first trip, I took hand fulls of chips up to my room. I had like $200 in red from like 4 tables!!!! Flagged. I felt more intimidated than that slow kid in school. You would b surprised at the people that watch you if you don't watch your six. Where I grew up, you watched your six at all times. I say this because you maybe really concentrating on the pit, but crowds of suits and security could be scrambling behind you without the foggiest idea of a threat even if a back off doesn't go down is crazy. Best way to act. Like you don't even see them. They will want to make eye contact to get a vibe so to speak. Don't give them the opportunity.:eek:

Anyways back on track, this is thread I wanted to talk about stories, but these are more than stories, they are fututre warnings and advice that could go in any of the columns. Give a detailed description as to why its good to be a certain and give a story about before and after. I remember seeing meetings of my father where this is all they did collaborated. For 30 years he had these meetings with friends. My father made it far. My point there is people have forgotten the point of Social Networking. It was created hundreds of years before the cellphone. A solid social networking base from that of thousands of years ago in today's society, the rewards would be mountainous.

This is my dream for the thread, Not only stories but lessons in the stories. Then again not lessons, but ways to enlightenment though those with the experience.

Last edited:

Coach R

tbtot said:
Because anything and everything can be said here. I want this little bit of forum to be the stuff you don't see in the book. The bravado you should have walking in. Like my first trip, I took hand fulls of chips up to my room. I had like $200 in red from like 4 tables!!!! Flagged. I felt more intimidated than that slow kid in school. You would b surprised at the people that watch you if you don't watch your six. Where I grew up, you watched your six at all times. I say this because you maybe really concentrating on the pit, but crowds of suits and security could be scrambling behind you without the foggiest idea of a threat even if a back off doesn't go down is crazy. Best way to act. Like you don't even see them. They will want to make eye contact to get a vibe so to speak. Don't give them the opportunity.:eek:

Anyways back on track, this is thread I wanted to talk about stories, but these are more than stories, they are fututre warnings and advice that could go in any of the columns. Give a detailed description as to why its good to be a certain and give a story about before and after. I remember seeing meetings of my father where this is all they did collaborated. For 30 years he had these meetings with friends. My father made it far. My point there is people have forgotten the point of Social Networking. It was created hundreds of years before the cellphone. A solid social networking base from that of thousands of years ago in today's society, the rewards would be mountainous.

This is my dream for the thread, Not only stories but lessons in the stories. Then again not lessons, but ways to enlightenment though those with the experience.
?

sagefr0g

spot on about the eye contact (there is a time for eye contact and a time not for it), & networking, imho.

watch yer six?:confused: ...... ok, i'll google it.