Cloudy this morning...

Hanging out in the desert again turning stones into bread... will probably fly to the top of Mount Strat this evening to see all the Kingdoms from there. Might even jump and see if Angels will break my fall.

winr_winr_chicken_dinner! said:
Hanging out in the desert again turning stones into bread... will probably fly to the top of Mount Strat this evening to see all the Kingdoms from there. Might even jump and see if Angels will break my fall.
Is this KJ? you are supposed to do that before your resurrection.

Southpaw

This is the most peculiar post I have ever read. Code for something? But, then why not just use PM's?

Spaw

blackjacktilt

So uh, you plan on playing blackjack tonight or something... Why not just say that instead of being a wannabe poet? GOOD LUCK

Machinist said:
WWCD,,your the man!!!! Come back,,we r having fun here!!!

Machinist
Thanks Machinist, sorry if that was a weird post, thought I was being witty, lol. Trip is going well, making more than I'm spending and picking up some nice comps here and there. Think I did burn one bridge this time though, will test those waters a little later.