Sonny

gamblingghost

Well, I felt bad when Thompson got banned. I asked what I thought was
a benign question, he tried to answer and BOOM, BANNED for life!!:eek:

I fear asking questions here now. But if that is the way it works... I got a question for ........mmmm, no , maybe not.

QFIT

gamblingghost said:
Well, I felt bad when Thompson got banned. I asked what I thought was
a benign question, he tried to answer and BOOM, BANNED for life!!:eek:

I fear asking questions here now. But if that is the way it works... I got a question for ........mmmm, no , maybe not.
You are acting as if he was banned for answering one question -- not for ten years of pushing terrible advice and fallacies.

gamblingghost

QFIT said:
You are acting as if he was banned for answering one question -- not for ten years of pushing terrible advice and fallacies.
Well, I asked a question of Zengrifter and I was told that if he answered the question he would get banned. Just one question!! So, yeah, I assumed my question was what broke the camels' back. So, if he was brand new and I
asked that question he would NOT have been banned? Who gets banned and
when is a thing that is difficult to understand here. I'll go read the stickies again!!:whip:

QFIT

gamblingghost said:
Well, I asked a question of Zengrifter and I was told that if he answered the question he would get banned. Just one question!! So, yeah, I assumed my question was what broke the camels' back. So, if he was brand new and I
when is a thing that is difficult to understand here. I'll go read the stickies again!!:whip:
Reading the stickies is vastly better than reading an answer from Thomason. Ten years of telling people that his simulations proved progression systems work. When pressed, he said the simulator no longer worked and the author, who he couldn't identify, disappeared.

aslan

gamblingghost said:
You said it yourself... it was the straw that broke the camel's back. The mods here are fair. You really have to try their patience to get yourself banned. Repeated hardheaded resolve to go against the grain, against the very clear rules of conduct, is reason enough to get banned. You will know for sure if you ever come close to getting banned. Before a person is banned, he has to know he is living on the edge and just doesn't give a rat's petunia. It may have been a surprise to you, but it was certainly no surprise to him. He was probably hoping to get just such sympathy for his trivial little misdeed, but in the big picture he really deserved much earlier and swift justice. That's just my honest opinion. A person like yourself could not get banned in a million years; you really have to go out of your way to get the axe.

gamblingghost

I'm glad people who ask stupid questions don't get banned....er,,uh...
that is right isn't it? ps. if I get banned over THIS question it will be
a sad day for the ghost.

aslan

gamblingghost said:
I'm glad people who ask stupid questions don't get banned....er,,uh...
that is right isn't it? ps. if I get banned over THIS question it will be
a sad day for the ghost.
Ghost, please read my post above.

aslan said:
The mods here are fair. You really have to try their patience to get yourself banned. Repeated hardheaded resolve to go against the grain, against the very clear rules of conduct, is reason enough to get banned. You will know for sure if you ever come close to getting banned. Before a person is banned, he has to know he is living on the edge and just doesn't give a rat's petunia. It may have been a surprise to you, but it was certainly no surprise to him. He was probably hoping to get just such sympathy for his trivial little misdeed, but in the big picture he really deserved much earlier and swift justice. That's just my honest opinion. A person like yourself could not get banned in a million years; you really have to go out of your way to get the axe.
Bullsh*t!! :laugh:

iCountNTrack

Euhh, like seriously. I love how facts are sooo twisted to the point where a silly claim such as "answering a question, would get you banned". So let's get the facts straight, you will get banned for REPEATEDLY

flaming, trolling, poking at trolls, making unsubstantiated claims about your winning system, insulting other members.

Before any banning (except for the obvious spammers from West African cafes) takes place, it is discussed with other mods and with Ken, and typically a warning is issued.

So please stop projecting this evil picture of the mods, it was fun but i think it is getting old now.

aslan

zengrifter said:
Bullsh*t!! :laugh:
Acording to one blogger:

Hunting farm-raised animals is unethical and cowardly. As a result of having been raised on a farm, these animals are partially domesticated and are not as suspicious of humans as wild animals are. This is killing, not hunting, and is for the lazy and unskilled "hunter." More-- http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/apr/10/hot-button-sunday/?partner=RSS

PS-- Is bullshot deadly like buckshot? If so, it should be banned from use on domesticated animals. I'll write a letter to my Congressman in the morning. Now I feel better.

Goodnight, ZGeorge.