2 deck question for vegas

cpage727

I've never played 2 deck games so I was wondering on the strip how crowded the 2D tables are? Specifically the min $25 tables......can you find heads up play maybe in the mornings or during the day. I'd like to find tables with at most 3 players is this possible? Thanks

runningaces

cpage727 said:
I've never played 2 deck games so I was wondering on the strip how crowded the 2D tables are? Specifically the min $25 tables......can you find heads up play maybe in the mornings or during the day. I'd like to find tables with at most 3 players is this possible? Thanks
This time of year especially you will find the conditions you're looking for. I suggest to move around and play short sessions.

You should have no problem finding what you have asked for if you play between 3:00am - 8:am on weekends. You may also be able to play during the day on weekdays. The problem you are going to have on the strip DD games is penetration. Most of the time you will only get about 1.0-1.1 decks.

If you can get off the strip you may want to check out Green Valley Ranch or Sunset Station. Better penetration at both. Sunset has actually cut a slot on the discard holder so that the cut card goes in the same spot consistantly. You can get about 1.7 there.