Going to the Grand in Tunika

TENNBEAR

This weekend I will be in Tunika, to try out their single deck 3/2 on Bj game I keep hearing about. This game should have -.15% if the rules are as good as I have been told. Like the rest of you I will belive it when I see it. Anyone else out their playing Tunika

techster

Grand Tunica

I was at the Grand in Tunica about 4 months ago and did not see the game you describe. I'm would be very interested in a report after your trip!

techster said:
I was at the Grand in Tunica about 4 months ago and did not see the game you describe. I'm would be very interested in a report after your trip!
Don't know how you missed them. The Grand always has 3 single deck games on the floor and one in the high stakes room. The ones on the floor are usually $10 and $25 tables, the one in high stakes is usually $50. All have the same rules. 3/2 blackjack, split up to 4 hands, no double after split, double any two cards, hit soft 17.

TENNBEAR

Grand at tunica

deltaduke said:
Don't know how you missed them. The Grand always has 3 single deck games on the floor and one in the high stakes room. The ones on the floor are usually $10 and $25 tables, the one in high stakes is usually $50. All have the same rules. 3/2 blackjack, split up to 4 hands, no double after split, double any two cards, hit soft 17.
Thankyou Delta Duke and Techster for your replies, I was at the Gold Strike in September, I found out after we got back home that the single deck game I was looking for was next door at the Horseshoe. However, I did pretty well at the 25.00 Min. 2 deck game, Everthing Comped and my bankroll came home.( Broke Even ) That is good for me. I will have you a full report when I return.

TENNBEAR

Single Deck at The Grand in Tunica

techster said:
Yes it is true, Comped 19 hours of play in three days on single deck game with great rules on 10.00 min tables ( including saturday night ). They had 4 10.00 min tables open all weekend and I stayed through Monday to play some more. The tables were crowded and the dealer reshuffled after every hand when there were more than four players at the table. So Sunday night and Monday Morning were the most profitable after the crowds were gone. The Horseshoe and several others in Tunica have the same game I have been told.The rules are the same as the shoe games excelpt no double down on splits, no mid shoe entry, and one dealer would not let me play two
spots on the secound hand in a shuffle. The other dealers must not known that rule. This was my first time on single deck but will not be my last.