Single deck games still beatable even with bad rules?

I have been driving single decks games and for about three months now, (3 trips) and been cutting aces to my advantage for a while. Have ran into some with bad rules but still played for paranoid pit personnel. All in all $425 ahead with 4 hours of play playing basic strategy betting $50 while am arranging them tens with the cut card. I aint stupid why even try to count single deck games. When the tens or aces are good as gold I spread to $100. Blackjack frequency is off the charts but so is the dealers. Glad to get that extra extra half a bet when I do hit it. But not too much experience with driving the deck though, aka cutting then tens to my advantage. So I think I could do better with time.

My question is with enforcing these two strategy's what type of advantage am I looking at? Like I said never read a book or anything just learn from table talk and the more advanced technique's from my mentor. Never got the actual advantages off of him before he died. Can any one help me with this?

Thank you looks like I still have a way to go brother. Thanks though. Looks like I should incorporate this into all of strategys not just for single deck. Learning this better would allow me to never look like a counter and make boat loads of money. Incorporating this into side bet games and one could be a millionaire with in a month betting red chips. I think Ill stop betting black chips and only bet green chips once I have it down pat.

Thanks alot man I am going to be up for day reading this article figure every aspect of it out. Learning y this works so good. Dissecting my local shuffle. gaining a better understanding of risk adverse. I dont half ass much of anything. But from what I can tell I actually had delusions of grandure instead of the actual recipes I usually have. And I didn't even try to half ass it from what I can tell. I was never told about that being such a high advantage.

If anybody can help me I would greatly appreciate it. PM me with the details.
I would be at your mercy. Online video chats person to person wat ever it takes. I am your apprentice.

What are the bad rules? SD rules are usually not as good as shoe rules anywhere, but they don't have to be.

And I see you are posting from Nigeria. Will you please tell your oil minister I am still waiting for the $88 million he promised to wire to my bank account? Thank you!

comatoseb.j. said:
I have been driving single decks games and for about three months now, (3 trips) and been cutting aces to my advantage for a while.
1. How do you do it?
2. If you can cut the 10s you want them to be the dealer hit card. Right? zg

shadroch

comatoseb.j. said:
your automatic monkey. The bad rules are bad rules. The good ruls are good rules. I am quite sure you know them.

Follows the good rules, break the bad rules. A clot on bad rules. Eyrie?

zengrifter said:
1. How do you do it?
2. If you can cut the 10s you want them to be the dealer hit card. Right? zg
Comatose responded privately to the above and so I'm posting his explanation >>
Yes sir but it was tens. Stop trying to mess me up. And no I dont hope the dealer pulls a bust card I would, on my next trip spread from 5 hands waiting betting the min for the deck combo, to 2 hands against the dealer when this combo took place. Raising my advatage still and spreading that low of hands so I may get more 20's and blackjacks. I guess I cound just count the first 13 cards to and the 3 13 cards and if 0 or no aces popped up spread that out. All of the aces would be in the 2nd and 4th 13 cards and I would know that all of the aces would be there. I would just have to place the cut card in the exact middle give or take 2 cards.​
He seems to jump wildly about - speaking of cutting and tracking Aces and Tens, one moment, and doing shuffle tracking the next... hard to follow. Where is BJGenius when we need him?

Also, he doesn't appear to know that steering a ten to the dealer for hit creates a stronger edge than steering the ten to his own starting hand. zg

Last edited:
zengrifter said:
What was Comatose's spam that got him banned? Anyone? zg
Read his posts in "Wonging with top bet out always or should I just play all". I figures he was counting level 2 or 3 to wong in at +8. Then he talks about side counts. I figure he chose side counts that really give him power. Then he says he is counting HILO with a PE of 78%, a BC of 91% and an IC of 89%. In a different thread he mentions some of his side counts are colors. He never read any books. He just wins always. He impressed me at first but quickly showed he didn't have a clue. That type of person is dangerous to gullible peoples bankrolls. HILO is a popular count because of its simplicity and high BC. He made it insanely complicated hurt its BC got an impossible PE out of it (what good are the colors of the cards) and talked about how his knowledge of aces skyrocketed his IC because he knew a blackjack was coming. He was full of it. The mods spotted it too.

Last edited:

fwb

If it matters, he exchanged some PMs with me and seemed like a legitimate player who was just eager to learn like most others here. I wouldn't call his posts spam, warranting a permanent ban. I certainly knew a lot less than he did when I fist found this site (but didn't open my mouth :) ).