"Beyond Counting" For Sale.

cardcounter0

If this post is considered SPAM, please remove and I apologize.

I have a copy of "Beyond Counting". I think 1000 of these were printed.
I purchased the book the first day it was on sale at the Gambler's Book Store, in Las Vegas.

All offers considered. contact: [email protected]

cardcounter0

Sorry, But Book Would Be Useless To You.

a) can be safely assumed since I am wasting my time posting about it here.
b) could be totally avoided by using a trusted middleman in the transaction.

See? If someone could quickly have solved this transaction problem, then the information in this book will be very useful to you (the profitable stuff is not spoon-fed to you, you will have to engage your brain to make it work).

shadroch

cardcounter0 said:

As oppossed to the sixty or seventy fully trust-worthy former Nigerian Government Ministers who wouldn't waste their time posting here.

Kool. Send it to my Uncle Sal. He's happy to act as middleman.I gladly let him hold the money.In fact,I've given him a cashiers check for 2.7 millions of dollars(US).Upon reciept of the book,He'll forward it to you and by the grace of God himself,take whatever sum you require and forward me the remainder in US funds.Surely anyone who responds in such a said manner would not be wasting our time.

See? If someone could quickly have solved this transaction problem, then the information in this book will be very useful to you (the profitable stuff is not spoon-fed to you, you will have to engage your brain to make it work).
Poblem solved. I anxiously await your response.Yours in Christ,Shad

Sonny

How about eBay?

(Dead link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyond-Counting-blackjack-book-Collectors-item_W0QQitemZ320260948813QQihZ011QQcategoryZ268QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

-Sonny-

Last edited:

shadroch

Sonny said:
How about eBay?

(Dead link: http://cgi.ebay.com/Beyond-Counting-blackjack-book-Collectors-item_W0QQitemZ320260948813QQihZ011QQcategoryZ268QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

-Sonny-

This seller hasn't sold an item in almost four years.But at least he takes paypal,so you'd be partially protected.

cardcounter0

Shadroch: If you "Uncle Sal" is your solution for a "trusted middleman", then like I said, this book would be useless to you. Please troll elsewhere.

Zen: If I gave you my old "bj21" handle, you would remember corresponding with me on a few matters years ago. Is this a serious offer of $100?

Any more serious offers from people who would actually like this book?

(People who are so risk adverse that they cannot even fathom a way to buy something online from ebay, let alone a private transaction, don't bother to reply)

cardcounter0 said:
Zen: If I gave you my old "bj21" handle, you would remember corresponding with me on a few matters years ago. Is this a serious offer of $100?
Its a serious LOW BID, to help break the ice. PM me with the old handle. zg

shadroch

cardcounter0 said:
Shadroch: If you "Uncle Sal" is your solution for a "trusted middleman", then like I said, this book would be useless to you. Please troll elsewhere.

Any more serious offers from people who would actually like this book?

(People who are so risk adverse that they cannot even fathom a way to buy something online from ebay, let alone a private transaction, don't bother to reply)
People who are legit shouldn't be adverse to answering a simple question.Your inane remarks turned what could have been a serious bidding war into a running joke.

cardcounter0

I received confirmation from the publisher -- There were 1000 copies of this book printed in it's first and only run.

So far, Zen will get this 1 of 1000 rare gem for $100 if he so desires, I would like to wrap this up by the end of the week.

email [email protected] if you would like to make a serious offer.

cardcounter0 said:
Zen: If I gave you my old "bj21" handle, you would remember corresponding with me on a few matters years ago.
Sure - you are an old-timer VIP!

Its funny how more and more participants from the stodgy OLD sites are turning up here, but it reminds me of the old IHOP
commercial where people wanting the 'Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity' breakfast deal would come disquised in 'groucho glasses'. zg

cardcounter0 said:

I am curious as to why you have picked a screen name that seems to create confusion with a person who has been posting here since 2006.