2 counts together

KOLAN said:
whot results is will be
if 1 players use 2 counts
wong holves and uston aps?
I wouldn't recommend those two together.

But if you want a real math project, picture this: Two player are using two very different counts in a game. Some information comes from count A. Some information comes from count B. Some comes from A+B and some come from A-B.

It might not be all that powerful, but it sure is interesting.

jack.jackson

Automatic Monkey said:
I wouldn't recommend those two together.

But if you want a real math project, picture this: Two player are using two very different counts in a game. Some information comes from count A. Some information comes from count B. Some comes from A+B and some come from A-B.

See this count which is stronger than Halves and UAPC put together! Using this count you can start raising your bets @ 0, for a big overall boost. Its not as hard it looks at first glance. In addition, you can simply use the primary count only, for multiple decks, and then, "and only if you want" you can add the secondary to enhace your pe and insure, to .90 and .70+ for single and doubledeck games, by switching counts for the appropiate hands, by using the A+4/X-1 secondary.

The level 3 cancels, all 12,13,14,and16 out, and keeps the tens valued @-2. The only tough hands are the Bjs! Which is -5 for one and +3 in the other.

Last edited:

Nazgul

Just use Hi-Opt II with a side count of A(-2) vs 3/6(+1). Use the Hi-Opt II for playing the hands with a PE of .67 and making insurance bets with an IC of .91. Add the two together to get the Revere Point Count for betting decisions with a BC of .99. Anything more than that is pointless. It’s like sharpening a spear to kill a mammoth – it might help but you really should be using a more powerful weapon.

callipygian

Automatic Monkey said:
if you want a real math project, picture this: Two player are using two very different counts in a game. Some information comes from count A. Some information comes from count B. Some comes from A+B and some come from A-B.

I actually simmed this. It ends up being no better than a level 2 system - a result I could have saved my time deriving by noting that level 2 systems are essentially the sum of two level 1 systems. :(