Monster rebound

farmdoggy

Well I smoke... And I like it :grin:

But I don't smoke before I hit the tables... In the study done in the link ZG provides, THC was found to increase the rate of cell growth in the hippocampus (which tuns out to be the area of the brain that deals with short term memory). Anyway, can you think of any reason why perhaps that cell growth in that area may need to increase? I mean THC users aren't known to have the best... I'm sorry, what was I saying?

farmdoggy said:

But I don't smoke before I hit the tables... In the study done in the link ZG provides, THC was found to increase the rate of cell growth in the hippocampus (which tuns out to be the area of the brain that deals with short term memory). Anyway, can you think of any reason why perhaps that cell growth in that area may need to increase?
Also cures brain cancer, according to Zzone video. zg

Syph

Well, I'm all for anything that counteracts the debilitating effects of long term counting ...

I'm not sure pot is the answer, though.

The Syph

QFIT

farmdoggy said:

But I don't smoke before I hit the tables... In the study done in the link ZG provides, THC was found to increase the rate of cell growth in the hippocampus (which tuns out to be the area of the brain that deals with short term memory). Anyway, can you think of any reason why perhaps that cell growth in that area may need to increase? I mean THC users aren't known to have the best... I'm sorry, what was I saying?
All those new cells are baby cells. They keep getting in the way. OTOH, I think it's the old cells that stop fresh thought. So, I burn them out.