Big News

at (Dead link: http://www.blackjackvt.com), two of the MIT students who inspired this film have started their very own online training site. Learn how they did it and learn how to do it yourself! I found it while I was googling the movie, it looks AWESOME. I can't wait to join.

mjbballar23

Cardshark83 said:
at (Dead link: http://www.blackjackvt.com), two of the MIT students who inspired this film have started their very own online training site. Learn how they did it and learn how to do it yourself! I found it while I was googling the movie, it looks AWESOME. I can't wait to join.
MIT had a blackjack team? Wow this is BIG NEWS.

sorry

Umm I don't know why my post is being requested for removal but whatever. and yeah I'm a goob MIT doesn't have a blackjack team, i just thought that if you knew about the movie 21 you would know about the Mit "TEAM" of kids who pulled all that off. anyway, I thought blackjackvt looked like a cool site that if you were into the movie you might be into it since they're the guys...

Cardshark83 said:
SPAM

Yeah, heard you the first time. sorry didn't know that passing along cool info was spam. good grief.
If i was a spammer would I be wasting my time rechecking my posts?

Cardshark83 said:
Yeah, heard you the first time. sorry didn't know that passing along cool info was spam. good grief.
If i was a spammer would I be wasting my time rechecking my posts?

Okay, so maybe you're not a spammer, just the post is still spam. Maybe its just me, you read to yourself and tell me if it don't sound like...
SPAM!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead, I dare ya. zg

Ps - Before anyone plunks down 900$ for MIT school, I'm hosting the ZG AP Skype Webinar,
only 90$ for the next 100 students!

jack.jackson

zengrifter said:
Okay, so maybe you're not a spammer, just the post is still spam. Maybe its just me, you read to yourself and tell me if it don't sound like...
SPAM!!!!!!!!!

Go ahead, I dare ya. zg

Ps - Before anyone plunks down 900$ for MIT school, I'm hosting the ZG AP Skype Webinar,
I give you a 83.5% chance of being correct! To be honest, I didnt even notice at first.

omg. you really have nothing better to do do you? sorry I thought it was a cool concept, a neat new way to learn the game to which I am new and I googled message boards for the movie and I got you guys and thought wow I wonder if they know about this.

jack.jackson

Cardshark83 said:
omg. you really have nothing better to do do you? sorry I thought it was a cool concept, a neat new way to learn the game to which I am new and I googled message boards for the movie and I got you guys and thought wow I wonder if they know about this.
I apologize shark about your Identity. We happen to get alot of spammers around here, so if your legit, please dont take it personally. Just keep on truckin.

Cardshark83 said:
Okay, so tell us about YOU. BJINFO is a community that gets TEN TIMES as many visitors and serious practitioners than the MIT BJ Institute*, which is simply a crass commercial business.

So lets start over, I apologise as well if your intention wasn't just, you-know-what. Tell us about YOU.

Sincerely, zg

*Source: Alexa.com

Mimosine

zengrifter said:
I'm hosting the ZG AP Skype Webinar,
what's your paypal address?
:)

did i ever tell you what the LV hole card mafia wanted to charge me for a hole carding lesson? you'll never guess.

SD Padres

Sounded like spam to me but who knows. :confused:
I know one thing...I love capitolism and it sounds like they are trying to ride that wave created by the hype from this movie.
Too bad Uston never got this kind of attention when he invented this style of play. He's the genius....not the MIT kids. They didn't even play off their own bankroll and they sure as hell didn't invent team play. And they only used a level 1 system. They just happened to be in the right place at the right time. C'mon...you don't have to be an MIT student to make money playing blackjack. Hell, all I have is a high school education and it was sufficient enough to learn how to add and subtract by one. They just took it to the next level because of all the financial backing:cool2:

SD Padres said:
Too bad Uston never got this kind of attention when he invented this style of play. He's the genius....not the MIT kids. They didn't even play off their own bankroll and they sure as hell didn't invent team play.
Uston got MORE attention, as did Thorp, than MIT, but he couldn't get the movie financed.

Revere invented the BP-type team play. zg

golfnut101

just wondering

Hey Zen master

Its so hard to get a read on you half the time...is this 'webinar' for real, or
just another post that you are having some fun with ??? Whats involved if real ?

thnx