Hit my first Royal today.

Shoofly

Not a big fan of VP. Just playing to build some player's club points. Usually play $1 machines, but this place only had $2 machines. Oh well, I'll just build the points faster and get back to BJ. $8k instead of $4k. Pretty good day.

Shoofly

paddywhack said:
Excellent!! And what a payout! :grin:
Thanks. The question in these cases is always "Is the comp worth the vig." In the case of CET I would say yes because there are so many perks. Other places not so much. I only played VP here because I went online and discovered I was close to the next level with just BJ play. Of course, if this situation falls in your lap, it is definitely positive variance.

Shoofly

Shoofly said:
Thanks. The question in these cases is always "Is the comp worth the vig." In the case of CET I would say yes because there are so many perks. Other places not so much. I only played VP here because I went online and discovered I was close to the next level with just BJ play. Of course, if this situation falls in your lap, it is definitely positive variance.
Good for you, couldn't happen to a nicer fella, now buy the wife something nice:):laugh: 8k!!!:cool::cool:

CP

Shoofly

creeping panther said:
Good for you, couldn't happen to a nicer fella, now buy the wife something nice:):laugh: 8k!!!:cool::cool:

CP
She's already trying to spend it. Actually, my BR took a pretty good hit in June and July. This will prop it back up.

sagefr0g

congrats shoofly,
within the last couple days a guy a lot of us know hit, errhh i think it was
five, yes five times, hit quad deuces on deuces wild, picking up i think it was nearly five grand off a dollar three liner machine. geesh, some people, lol.:)

Machinist

One lucky mofo

sagefr0g said:
congrats shoofly,
within the last couple days a guy a lot of us know hit, errhh i think it was
five, yes five times, hit quad deuces on deuces wild, picking up i think it was nearly five grand off a dollar three liner machine. geesh, some people, lol.:)
Must a been a machine that was due????:cool::cool: Hope he realizes it was just a loan.........:eek::eek:
Hey Shofly................nice hit............sweeeeeeet

Machinist

Loan

Maybe a "loan", but need not be.

I would suggest to take 65% of the money and pay some bills, place it on the principal of a house loan, put it aside for utilities, or maybe start a college fund for a grandchild. Put it to good use, then it will never be a loan.:cool:

CP

Nynefingers

loans

Wish I was in the business of taking loans...I spent my last trip making them instead :( :laugh: Oh well...I'll get it back with interest soon enough :cool: