The hangover movie

Cardcounter

I enjoyed the hangover yeah they gamble and play blackjack but it is not about that. I saw it for a good laugh. One of the funniest parts was the end credits with the pictures.

Albee

funny movie

the movie was funny as hell. who thinks up those scenes?? my favorite....the naked guy jumping out of the trunk.......lol!!

Albee said:
the movie was funny as hell. who thinks up those scenes?? my favorite....the naked guy jumping out of the trunk.......lol!!
Hey Albee! (Is that THE Albee?)

I liked the scene "I'm gonna f**k this tiger!" zg

ccl

i still like the bearded dude pissing in mike tysons pool on the tape and going "should i go wait outside or something"

Stu: “She is wearing my grandmother’s Holocaust ring.”
Alan: “I didn’t know they gave out rings at the Holocaust.”

“We’re not going to leave a baby in the room. There’s a f***ing tiger in the bathroom.”

sagefr0g

iCountNTrack said:
Seeing The Schrodinger Equation was hilarious since when you needed quantum mechanics to count cards. :laugh:
as one chemist to another, you can't fool me i know your using it.
:p:laugh::whip::cry:

dj56

I thought the part was funny when he was reading the worlds greatest blackjack book he said "it says here we should play in teams..who wants to be my spotter?"

shadroch

The original script had them reading KO Blackjack, but the books author was antsy about some of the other scenes in the movie, so they switched books at the last moment.
Have not seen the movie yet, but hear mostly good things.