What are you seeing as a hands won %?

I'm trying to make certain that I have my bs hammered out as flat as possible. What are some of you seeing as far as percentage of hands won over a long period of time? Just trying to find something to compare my practice results with. I did a search and got side tracked reading about 25 other threads and never found the answer. Thank you in advance for your help!

noharmnofoul said:
I'm trying to make certain that I have my bs hammered out as flat as possible. What are some of you seeing as far as percentage of hands won over a long period of time? Just trying to find something to compare my practice results with. I did a search and got side tracked reading about 25 other threads and never found the answer. Thank you in advance for your help!
I have no idea what percent of hands I win. I can tell how much money or percentage of sessions won but not win percentage. My guess would be about 45%. I use an advanced count so it is probably a little bit higher than most.

tthree said:
I have no idea what percent of hands I win. I can tell how much money or percentage of sessions won but not win percentage. My guess would be about 45%. I use an advanced count so it is probably a little bit higher than most.
Thank you for your input. On the current sim I am running, I'm at 44.57% using just hi/lo. 6 deck, S17, das.

shadroch

noharmnofoul said:
Thank you for your input. On the current sim I am running, I'm at 44.57% using just hi/lo. 6 deck, S17, das.

That seems a bit high. I'd think it should be closer to 43% longterm.
If you split and win both, is that one hand won or two? If you double?

shadroch said:
That seems a bit high. I'd think it should be closer to 43% longterm.
If you split and win both, is that one hand won or two? If you double?
You know what, that is a very good question. I never considered to look at how the program I'm using calculates the wins. I'm going to be ordering CVBJ this evening I think. It seems to be the way to go for simulation practice.

BJinNJ

43% is about right, iirc.

It is calculated and printed in one or two of the BJ books I read.

You'll be happy with CVBJ. It's the best out there today.
I'm going to upgrade mine, soon.

BJinNJ :cool: