Cheap Hotels on the strip during halloween weekend?

snorky

I know its part of every AP's job to scout for cheap hotel rates, so here goes!

My friends and I are going to the strip during the Halloween weekend. Budget is an issue since they are all barely college grads or still in college. I am trying to seek reasonably priced hotels (somewhere along the line of wynn, encore, aria, MGM, mirage, cosmopolitian, or any other 4-5 star hotels) and I'm not sure where to find the best deals. Suites would be nice too, since we'll be willing to cram everyone into one room. Does anyone know of any promotions going on or which site has the cheapest deals? Is there also a way for me to comp them if I were to play some VP, blackjack, or poker?

Thanks.

Last edited:

BJgenius007

snorky said:
I know its part of every AP's job to scout for cheap hotel rates, so here goes!

My friends and I are going to the strip during the Halloween weekend. Budget is an issue since they are all barely college grads or still in college. I am trying to seek reasonably priced hotels (somewhere along the line of wynn, encore, aria, MGM, mirage, cosmopolitian, or any other 4-5 star hotels) and I'm not sure where to find the best deals. Suites would be nice too, since we'll be willing to cram everyone into one room. Does anyone know of any promotions going on or which site has the cheapest deals? Is there also a way for me to comp them if I were to play some VP, blackjack, or poker?

Thanks.
Imperial Palace is the cheapest. If you can spent a little more, Harrah's and Flamingo are the other two places to go. Hope you guys have already Harrah's cards. Could stay free.

snorky

There's probably going to be 8 of us and 35/night each is what we're willing to pay at most... This isn't a one person trip, so we'll be wanting a better quality hotel.

Last edited:

Coach R

snorky said:
There's probably going to be 8 of us and 35/night each is what we're willing to pay at most... This isn't a one person trip, so we'll be wanting a better quality hotel.
If you haven't got a players card that will offer you a decent rate, you're not going to find a "higher quality" room for $35 a night on a weekend. Circus-Circus, and Imp.Palace, may? be close, but they are not nice.

sabre

If any of you play poker, I'd say try for two rooms at Venetian/Palazzo. All the rooms there are basically suites, with a separate living room area. Two people can sleep in the bed, two on the couches without much issue. The poker rate is pretty reasonable.

BJgenius007

sabre said:
If any of you play poker, I'd say try for two rooms at Venetian/Palazzo. All the rooms there are basically suites, with a separate living room area. Two people can sleep in the bed, two on the couches without much issue. The poker rate is pretty reasonable.
I also vote for Palazzo. Their executive suites are very good. Palazzo is the only place I play rated. And I only spread $50 to $400 at their shoe games, unlike in other places, I spread $25 to $450. In exchange (of not winning too much), I stay at their suites free. It has the sunken living room and 4 pieces bathroom. Very nice.

With 2 queen beds and a large all around sofa, you can sleep 6 people. The other 2 persons have to bring their sleeping bags to sleep on the floor though.