Visitors from Australia

Koz1984

Hey everyone! My friend and his brother will be coming to Vegas in 2 weeks and staying for approximately a week. They want to stay on the strip and envisage staying for around 3 weekdays/3 weekends. I'm not sure if it's a peak time now, or if it varies based on time of the week, but what could they expect to pay based on that information for the duration for the two of them? They want something reasonably priced, not too cheap, not too expensive. What would be the best?

StudiodeKadent

Koz1984 said:
Hey everyone! My friend and his brother will be coming to Vegas in 2 weeks and staying for approximately a week. They want to stay on the strip and envisage staying for around 3 weekdays/3 weekends. I'm not sure if it's a peak time now, or if it varies based on time of the week, but what could they expect to pay based on that information for the duration for the two of them? They want something reasonably priced, not too cheap, not too expensive. What would be the best?
I think I'll be in Vegas at roughly the same time... early-mid September.

If it helps this time is usually quite quiet since its just after labor day, and hence summer vacation is over.

I'd suggest the Mirage... midweek rates should be <$100.

StudiodeKadent

Koz1984 said:
Yeah, they were leaning toward the Mirage. Thanks for the help.
The MGM Grand has more merciful table limits and gaming conditions, and some better restaurants, but also has less awesome rooms. So it depends on what they're looking for.