$20 rooms at IP thru November

shadroch

I have a friends and family codeword that gives you rooms at the Imperial Palace for $20 most nites or Planet Hollywood for $50 a nite. NO RESORT FEES.
Anyone interested, PM me.

Albee

IP is gonna give me $20 bucks to stay there?

Just kidding.

I would opt for the Hooters $10. rooms before IP. Both codes are floating around the internet.

shadroch

Albee said:
Just kidding.

I would opt for the Hooters $10. rooms before IP. Both codes are floating around the internet.
Beware of Resort Fees. Circus Circus is advertising $19.99 rooms but now charges $20 daily resort fees. Even timeshares are trying to get in on this. Peace Canyon wanted $7.00 a day for a copy of USA Today, use of the in-room safe and free local phone calls.

21forme

Dyepaintball12 said:
I seriously wouldn't stay at IP for any amount of money. Not even comped.

Now Planet Hollywood is a different story! That place is awesome!
Agree about IP. Stayed at PH twice last year. Very nice place, though the games suck, as expected for an Evil Empire house.

I can get rooms at the IP comped almost any day of the week. When I go to Vegas I'm barely in my hotel room except to sleep. And I'm usually sleeping during the afternoon which is the worst time for blackjack and poker. The fish come out to swim in the poker room in the evening, and at night the blackjack tables go dead.

Sonny

alwayssplitaces said:
When I go to Vegas I'm barely in my hotel room except to sleep.
Same here, except when I have stayed at the IP I ended up spending more time waiting for the elevators and waiting for the damn foot traffic to stop so I can pull out of the driveway. :flame:

-Sonny-

Dyepaintball12

Sonny said:
Same here, except when I have stayed at the IP I ended up spending more time waiting for the elevators and waiting for the damn foot traffic to stop so I can pull out of the driveway. :flame:

-Sonny-
Last time I stayed there I was in a "suite" and the entire floor smelled like a mixture of paint and vomit.

Coach R

Dyepaintball12 said:
Last time I stayed there I was in a "suite" and the entire floor smelled like a mixture of paint and vomit.
I stayed there one trip. It is a nasty place, I wouldn't stay there again if they gave me $20.00 a night! I noticed the same smell (minus the paint.)

shadroch

Sonny said:

-Sonny-

I use the back way, saves a lot of time. Gets you out to Audrie and then to Koval.

golfnut101

Coach R said:
I stayed there one trip. It is a nasty place, I wouldn't stay there again if they gave me $20.00 a night! I noticed the same smell (minus the paint.)
oh great...friends booked our trip to vegas in march...guess where

Billy C1

I'm happy if it's clean

I'm in the camp that spends VERY LITTLE time in room. For that reason, I don't care a lot beyond the cleanliness aspect.
It's probably been 6 or 7 years since I've stayed at IP but it was okay then.

BillyC1

21forme

shadroch said:
For a Vegas newcomer, IP is fine. You can't easily beat the location if you want to be on the strip.
That's like saying for a new driver, Motel 6 is fine, if you want to be close to the highway.

Billy C1

21forme said:
That's like saying for a new driver, Motel 6 is fine, if you want to be close to the highway.
The once or twice that I've stayed at Motel 6 were okay too. It all comes down to what you want to have at what price.

BillyC1

ChefJJ

alwayssplitaces said:
The Rio would be great if you're renting a car and want easy access to the good games downtown. It's just a few minutes up the highway.
Agreed. Just stayed there for the first time, and had a car. Easy access to the freeway, grocery stores, downtown, and over to center strip. Comped rooms are pretty easy there too.

good luck :joker: